Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Thread: Coronavirus and its effect on food supplies.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 8x68 View Post
    You can make you own hand sanitizer with 90% Isopropyl Alcohol (works best, but you can use 70%), and Hydrogen Peroxide. As always proper hand washing is best
    Apparently 70% is more effective then 90%, the lower concentration allows the alcohol to penetrate the cell membrane and kill it entirely, when the higher concentration just fries they outside of the cell leaving everything inside untouched. Apparently thats why they don't really stock it as much anymore, as well as people using it to make weed concentrates.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longboat View Post
    You are not wrong no. But even more to it than that. The Fed And banks are reducing interest rates right now and printing even more fake $$$. Recipe for disaster in the not to distant future.
    I need a new truck
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy1014 View Post
    I need a new truck
    I need more guns n' ammo!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    This is a good time to live in the country. A lot of the city folk have no idea how to live in uncertain times, so they panic. In the country you can kick back relax, have a drink and let the troubles just melt away. Living out here is social distancing. Lol
    Truth. Grain bins and potato storages around here have plenty of edibles left in them. We export a lot more food than we import. I also happen to work in a food processing plant and have plenty of meat and veggies in the freezer...I think we're good! Even in China, the supply chain didn't shut down. Soon enough, we'll only be able to buy perishable foods because the unprepped panickers will buy out all the canned and dry goods. Always have an extra sack of flour and rice, even w/o viruses going around.
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Yep. I'll meet ya out back behind the Westeel Rosco
    Name:  20200224_221747.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  98.9 KB

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314