CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 89

Thread: SEND THEM IN ! GSG-16 update for Dlask Arms Corp.

  1. #71
    GunNutz baldabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Whitby, ON
    Posts
    1,130
    Thanks Leigh and all at Dlask. I received my GSG 16 with the 9" barrel installed. Sent on 28th and received on 15th. All the way across the country. Installed GSG 522 parts kit and it looks awesome.
    Looking forward to putting it through its paces once the ranges open.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

  2. #72
    Super GunNutz OkayShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,815
    Quote Originally Posted by baldabe View Post
    Thanks Leigh and all at Dlask. I received my GSG 16 with the 9" barrel installed. Sent on 28th and received on 15th. All the way across the country. Installed GSG 522 parts kit and it looks awesome.
    Looking forward to putting it through its paces once the ranges open.
    Yeah they were quick. I sent mine from NS to BC. Got there in about 8 days, 2 days later it was back in the mail. I think it was about 6 or 7 days back.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

  3. #73
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7
    Can someone help, as I am a bit confused after reading the thread. I placed a pre-order on April 4. Am I supposed to send in my rifle for the barrel swap or wait until I hear from Dlask?

  4. #74
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NCR//RCN (Ottawa/Gatineau)
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey403 View Post
    Can someone help, as I am a bit confused after reading the thread. I placed a pre-order on April 4. Am I supposed to send in my rifle for the barrel swap or wait until I hear from Dlask?
    whatever option, DLASK will contact you and confirm what you actually want done.

    My original order was only for the barrel, but when I saw how complicated the DIY version of the installation was, I was glad when DLASK called me and asked what I wanted done.. I sent them my rifle and they installed the 9" barrel.
    'nada

  5. #75
    Super GunNutz OkayShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey403 View Post
    Can someone help, as I am a bit confused after reading the thread. I placed a pre-order on April 4. Am I supposed to send in my rifle for the barrel swap or wait until I hear from Dlask?
    Are you on the first or second pre order? The send them in is for the first pre order.

    So if you have a barrel from pre-order #1 (your order number will begin with 17***)you can send in your rifle now for the barrel change. Please be sure to put the following inside the box :
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

  6. #76
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    3,238
    Are there going to be more complete rifles for order anytime soon? I held off on purchasing a different gun for my birthday (wife pre approved) in hopes this becomes available again.

  7. #77
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    IN THE MOUNTAINS HUNTING
    Posts
    4,512
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Are there going to be more complete rifles for order anytime soon? I held off on purchasing a different gun for my birthday (wife pre approved) in hopes this becomes available again.



    Yes. Were just waiting for the second batch of barrels and for the gsg16s to show up for conversion.
    TO MUCH FIRE POWER IS NEVER ENOUGH FIRE POWER

  8. #78
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    Yes. Were just waiting for the second batch of barrels and for the gsg16s to show up for conversion.
    Ok cash in hand for when they are on the website either pre order or in stock.

  9. #79
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NCR//RCN (Ottawa/Gatineau)
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Ok cash in hand for when they are on the website either pre order or in stock.
    cash doesnt seem to be the issues with these pews... whomever is the fastest to click on 'order' is
    'nada

  10. #80
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    IN THE MOUNTAINS HUNTING
    Posts
    4,512
    Very true...keep watching...mouse and CC ready lol
    TO MUCH FIRE POWER IS NEVER ENOUGH FIRE POWER

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •