Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: SEND THEM IN ! GSG-16 update for Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by tharkhold View Post
    whatever option, DLASK will contact you and confirm what you actually want done.

My original order was only for the barrel, but when I saw how complicated the DIY version of the installation was, I was glad when DLASK called me and asked what I wanted done.. I sent them my rifle and they installed the 9" barrel.
    Thanks for your help!

Great - thank you, OkayShooter.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey403 View Post
    Great - thank you, OkayShooter.
    if you want one that bad, find accesories for it to convert it close to an MP5 if that's your thing. Them parts are rare and/or harder to find while you wait for your pew.

Worst case is that you get bored of waiting for the rifle, and sell those mp5 parts in the EE for the same prices (or more).

Some generic/no brand places in china take a long time to ship also (they say between 7 days and 381 years...)
    'nada

CGN Regular
    In the light of reading not all the 9 pages,in conclusion we must not use a HK push pin on stock to be legal right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post
    In the light of reading not all the 9 pages,in conclusion we must not use a HK push pin on stock to be legal right ?
    Correct. In order to be legal you need to use a tool to remove the butt stock. Same as using a collapsible AR type butt stock where it needs to be pinned open to maintain a minimum length.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

++UPDATE++

We got all of our barrels back ! Yay, happy days. If you have a pre-order with us then please do one of two things :

1) If you want us to install the barrel then please mail it to us along with :
    a) your order number
    b) your full name, address, phone number
    c) a magazine and all original parts for test firing
    NOTE : If you have modified the rifle in any way and we have to spend time modifying it so it works then we will be charging the standard shop rate to do this. Home gunsmiths pay extra lol. (You would be surprised at some of the things done to these with ideas from the internet....)

2) If you want us to just mail the barrel then please CALL me at the shop and we will process your pre-order that way so as to get it to you as soon as possible.

Once we have sorted ALL of the pre-orders I will do a count of the balance of what is left and post them to both our website as well as here so those that want a barrel but didn't get on the other pre-orders get notice.

Cheers boys,
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Sweeeeeett!!!! Cant wait to have mine done and shooting!!
    Don't miss... I won't...

So am I right in the understanding that the #19 orders are ready? I would prefer not to prematurely ship, or phone needlessly.
    As to the original parts, im guessing you want the pre conversion parts as well?
    This is exciting news if my barrel is also ready! Hopefully my new stock arrives this week.

Regardless thanks for all the hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Raspustein View Post
    So am I right in the understanding that the #19 orders are ready? I would prefer not to prematurely ship, or phone needlessly.
    As to the original parts, im guessing you want the pre conversion parts as well?
    This is exciting news if my barrel is also ready! Hopefully my new stock arrives this week.

Regardless thanks for all the hard work!
    If you want us to install the barrel then send it to us with the required info and we will do the change and get it back to you as soon as possible. As for the pre conversion parts no. We do need a mag though and the rifle in full working condition.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    If i am local, am I able to drop the rifle off for the barrel install and I pick it up after it’s done?
    What?