SEND THEM IN ! GSG-16 update for Dlask Arms Corp.

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
**UPDATE**

So I spent the last day and a half calling and emailing people to figure out what we will have going out in today's shipment. We figure enough things should ship today to clear out the space to store incoming rifles for barrel swaps.

So if you have a barrel from pre-order #1 (your order number will begin with 17***)you can send in your rifle now for the barrel change. Please be sure to put the following inside the box :

-Your full name and address for the return shipping
-Your order number so we can confirm your barrel
-A phone number to call you at when the rifle is ready to ship so we can get a CC for the final payment of the balance and return shipping
-The complete rifle please including one mag so we can test fire the rifle with your parts and ensure it works as it should

NOTE - If you have not fitted a fixed butt stock to the rifle then we will have to 'pin' your stock open. By default this will be to the minimum length needed to keep the OAL above 660mm. If you want a longer LOP then please add that in a note inside the box. Cost for this will be +$15.00 to the barrel swap charge.

NOTE - If you have installed a fixed butt stock you MUST have a screw of some sort holding it to the receiver. The simple H&K style push pin is not sufficient since it is quickly removable without the use of tools. If you send the rifle in with just the push pin installed then we cannot do the swap. This is non negotiable so please don't ask.

I think that's about it for now and as per our usual modus operandi, first-come, first-served so the sooner you get your rifle here the sooner it will get done and shipped back to you !

Last edited:
Ill get mine out Monday. Since it will just be sitting at a post office for the weekend.

Can we include the screw and the stock removed. For more compact shipping?

Would the gsg screw together pin be acceptable? Just not push pins? That are easily removed? Thanks

Yes !! We just tried the the factory pin / screw and it is a bit tight but otherwise works well and is perfectly legal. So if you want to send the rifle with your fixed butt stock and this pin/ screw combo installed that is cool with us.

Things are going too well, makes me a bit nervous.....

Please bear with me as I confuse easily - if you “pin” our collapsing stock in the open position, does this mean you will be pinning the stock to the receiver, in the open position? Just like you are saying needs to be done with the fixed stock? If so, how is one supposed to strip the rifle for cleaning? Or is the “pin” just in the collapsing stock arm rails so that the stock assembly can not be collapsed (meeting OAL requirements), but the stock assembly can still be taken off the rifle for removing the bolt assembly for cleaning?
Thanks

Canada Post says you guys will have mine sometime today!

Really looking forward to this 9" barrel mod! :rockOn:

Cheers
Jay

BOOM! Just like that I got the call, mine is headed back to me tomorrow!

VERY IMPRESSED with the turn around time Dlask, I can't wait to have it back & hit the range! :rockOn: :ar15:

Cheers
Jay

Back
Top Bottom