Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: SEND THEM IN ! GSG-16 update for Dlask Arms Corp.

Lol, right ?
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I don’t want to miss the next batch of short barrels but would prefer to pick up the whole rifle with it installed. Should I buy one of the pre order barrels to make sure I don’t miss out again? (Missed the last rifle by minutes! Lol)

Thanks

***UPDATE***

I found 1 complete rifle in the safe with no home. As we work on the most fair platform to purchase ,first come, first served, I will take the first caller and it's theirs.

3, 2, 1.......GO !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

***sold***
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Yay best thing ever!! Thanks guys, although in my mad dash to be the 1 caller like it was a radio contest; there was no hiding what I just bought from my wife that was sitting beside me when I read your post!!

Anyways hopefully she doesn’t see the delivery but not liking my odds

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    LOL!!! Talk about winning the cool gun in Canada lotto, congrats ZMCoupe!!!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Called the distributor to order a pink one for my girl and ordered 10x of the OD Green ones too that are coming in soon. My likey OD Green things....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

I sent an email to Dlask Arms 2 days ago asking when the GSG-16 OD Green would be available again for purchase with no response as of yet. Looks like an order was placed. When will ordering become available? Can I place a deposit on one? Thanks.

Hi. I sent an email to Dlask Arms 2 days ago asking when the GSG-16 OD Green would be available again for purchase with no response as of yet. Looks like an order was placed. When will ordering become available? Can I place a deposit on one? Thanks.

Theorical question here:
    With one of these gsg16 having perfectly legally modified 9' barrel in hand, what would stop the LEO to seize and charge for a cutted barrel ?
    Owner would have to carry the DLASK's receipt at all time ?