Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: A Step in the Right Direction -- Manitoba

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bluelynx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    It needs to start on the lower mainland (and big pressure on rural NDP MLA's).

The new Surrey Mayor seems only half switched on - he knows and has repeatedly said its gangs with illegal guns that are the problem but he still supports 'tougher gun laws', whatever that means.

Vancouver and the rest (and the Island) are so far left nothing can be done except hope an earthquake drops them into the sea.

Could that be due to "ahem" a race problem on the lower mainland? Could all those good Liberals on the lower mainland of B.C. not want to have a problem with "certain people" owning guns?

My "Chug" relatives on the coast have told me that "Johnny George" was always thought not to be capable of owning a gun by Liberals....in hoods. And not neighborhoods.

CGN Regular
    [I]of coarse B.C. won't do that for their citizens. F#$k sake. Good on all the other provinces for helping out law abiding citizens, now if only my dumb azz province would do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindeyes View Post
    [I]of coarse B.C. won't do that for their citizens. F#$k sake. Good on all the other provinces for helping out law abiding citizens, now if only my dumb azz province would do the same.
    I may be out of line as I do not know what efforts have been made in BC, in which case I apologize.

These statements from Provincial Governments don't just happen. Every gun owner needs to contact their provincial MLA, and educate them, in a polite manner, about the current firearms situation. The pros and cons of the Federal proposals and what affects they will have on illegal firearms and gang shootings, and how it will affect you. Get your gun club and provincial hunting organizations, IPSC etc involved.

Remember if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem!

It's time we correct the left wing extremism here in BC, I am sure our votes and numbers as law abiding Canadian Gun Owners far out way the left wing radical crazy dope smoking, tree hugging morons that live on the Island of Vancouver and the lower mainland. Where are the good ole' boys, who hunt, shoot, fish, trap and just enjoy the beautiful outdoors that was created for us to enjoy.

The NDP was not elected here in BC, nor was the dope smoking stoners of the Green-Party.

It's time to take our province back from these weirdos and stand up for our GOD given right to shoot, hunt and own the firearms we enjoy!
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Regular
    "left wing radical crazy dope smoking, tree hugging morons" are not exclusive to Vancouver Island. They are a plague in North America and many parts of Europe. But, you are right that we have to take back what is OURS!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I may be out of line as I do not know what efforts have been made in BC, in which case I apologize.

These statements from Provincial Governments don't just happen. Every gun owner needs to contact their provincial MLA, and educate them, in a polite manner, about the current firearms situation. The pros and cons of the Federal proposals and what affects they will have on illegal firearms and gang shootings, and how it will affect you. Get your gun club and provincial hunting organizations, IPSC etc involved.

Remember if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem!
    Unfortunately in BC we do not have a political party that represents the core values that used to be important to British Columbians. No party on the ballot will speak for us against the trudeau regime. Hell John Horgan is now praising trudeau publicly for his help to the provinces for covid recovery..... that's what 2 billion gets us.
    The NDP doesn't care about the shooting sports and it certainly would be happy to see an end to "resident" hunting.

BC needs an entirely new political party and we need it to form before the next election .... it's that simple. (and yet not so simple)

[QUOTE=45ACPKING;17246132]Unfortunately in BC we do not have a political party that represents the core values that used to be important to British Columbians. No party on the ballot will speak for us against the trudeau regime. Hell John Horgan is now praising trudeau publicly for his help to the provinces for covid recovery..... that's what 2 billion gets us.
    The NDP doesn't care about the shooting sports and it certainly would be happy to see an end to "resident" hunting.

BC needs an entirely new political party and we need it to form before the next election .... it's that simple. (and yet not so simple)[/Q
    Nailed it.

Great! Good on MB!

good stuff Manitoba
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

I've sent the following email to the Premier of BC....will post once (if) I hear back.

Good day

As you are no doubt aware, on May 2, 2020 the Federal Government of Canada enacted an Order in Council declaring over 1500 makes and models of firearms owned by law abiding Canadians to be prohibited. The Prime Minister also declared that it was the intention of his government to enact legislation that would permit municipalities to enact their own firearms bans. Numerous studies have shown that the targeting of lawful firearms owners with oppressive legislation does nothing to impact gun crime in our country. The provincial governments of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba have all declared they are not supportive of legislation targeting law abiding firearms owners. Would you please be so kind as to tell me the position of your party on this issue?

Many thanks