Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS, your short barreled shotgun superstore now available for export to Canada

When is you site getting updated? Been waiting all weekend

Remington r12 with LPA sights? I know it may only be avaialble to LE/Mil only
    Save Hong Kong!

Mossberg Shockwave Mag fed in this shipment?

All we have left is 10 Mossberg Shockwaves. All the inventory is slowly going on the Canadian site and it is selling as fast as we can put it up. Please watch the site as we will start updating it tomorrow morning.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

are they all the Mag fed ones?

No, we are sold out of pretty much everything. The UPC is 015813506595, we will post them tomorrow.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Z0683 View Post
    are they all the Mag fed ones?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I don't know why everyone wants to buy from a US based company when you have great dealers in your city and are there to help you when you need them.

Price is not everything especially when you have to pay in US, do the math at 1 US dollar = 1.46 Canadian

In this time I think we should all look at our regional stores, to try and help ourselves. Don't forget the day they close for lack of business you will be stuck and deal else where and have to ship back whatever you bought across the country for warranty....

Ask you local dealer to get you whatever product you need, there's a bunch of Canadian Distributors that have access to most of the products available out there.

Local shops bend over backwards for their customers and they have warranty for all the products they sell.

Just my two cents

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gs68 View Post
    I don't know why everyone wants to buy from a US based company when you have great dealers in your city and are there to help you when you need them.

Price is not everything especially when you have to pay in US, do the math at 1 US dollar = 1.46 Canadian

In this time I think we should all look at our regional stores, to try and help ourselves. Don't forget the day they close for lack of business you will be stuck and deal else where and have to ship back whatever you bought across the country for warranty....

Ask you local dealer to get you whatever product you need, there's a bunch of Canadian Distributors that have access to most of the products available out there.

Local shops bend over backwards for their customers and they have warranty for all the products they sell.

Just my two cents

If you want to get on your soapbox, head over to the general firearms forum and start a thread there. This is a thread in a sponsor's paid forum, advertising their products and services. Posting yoru BS here is very bad form, my friend and shows a complete lack of awareness and general courtesy. Take it outside, as my mom used ot say.

CGN Regular
    Agreed, very bad form.

Here is our .02

We are both a Canadian and US company. We also employee both Canadian and US personal. We sell in USD because 99% of everything comes from the US or is purchased in USD elsewhere and imported into Canada. Keep in mind the world trades on the US greenback...

If you look around more and more businesses are doing business in USD as washing currency every month can be quite costly, of which those costs are passed on to the end user.

Our warranty is directly through the Manufacturer which in 95% of the cases it was manufactured in U.S to begin with. We feel this is more advantageous given the manufacturer is the one that built it and most likely has the parts to repair it.

IRUNGUNS also supplies 122 Canadian dealers across Canada and alot of MA and PA stores, so there is a possibility what you are buying locally came through us one way or another.

As for the Canadian dollar and how terrible the current conversion rate is has alot to due with the short sighted current minority Government and their inability to play on the world stage. The current pandemic doesn't help things either.

Due to the way IRUNGUNS is structured we are considered an essential business in the US, if essential businesses close down... well, I'll let you ponder that thought.

In the future, should you want to take a poke at us we would kindly request nto doing it on a forum that we pay for.

The Canadian and US IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by gs68 View Post

Just my two cents
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 03-25-2020 at 05:51 PM.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com