Thread: Blow Out Special - Magpul Handguards

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Blow Out Special - Magpul Handguards

Limited QTY, SALE price of $14.99 regular price of $49.95.

The Magpul MOE Hand Guard for AR15/M16 rifles with rifle-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow for optional mounting of Picatinny rail sections for tactical lights and other accessories. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.

Features
    •Replaces standard M16-type rifle-length hand guards
    •Compatible with both 'direct impingement' and most external-piston gas systems
    •Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and triangular or round front hand guard retaining cap
    •Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other optional accessories
    •Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
    •Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
    •Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
    •Relieved area at the top rear accommodates most overhanging optic mounts

Optional Accessories
    •MOE Polymer Rail Sections (5, 7, 9, and 11 slot lengths available)
    •MOE Illumination Kit
    •MVG - MOE Vertical Grip

As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...ndguard--Black

NOTE: The MOE Hand Guard – Rifle-Length is a direct replacement for factory-type M16 handguards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

I wish I could find a hand guard to replace the alpha arms SA 15 you guys sold...

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    I wish I could find a hand guard to replace the alpha arms SA 15 you guys sold...
    LOL!! This ^^^ x2

Shame it's rifle length and not carbine, I'd grab one for my 10.5" in a second.

Excellent handguards and excellent deal all the same Wolverine, thanks for what you do!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by travisjamesmacd View Post

Excellent handguards and excellent deal all the same Wolverine, thanks for what you do!
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by travisjamesmacd View Post

If they were carbine ones I wouldn't have so many left over! Hopefully someone running a 20" spots this and can get a good deal on a decent handguard

Do these work with the circle front tin handguard stop as well as the triangular tin? Edit: Face Palm. Sorry, little lazy this morning. I see on the links description, yes it does work with both.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    Do these work with the circle front tin handguard stop as well as the triangular tin? Edit: Face Palm. Sorry, little lazy this morning. I see on the links description, yes it does work with both.