Mini Mosins are here!!

epps

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
10 March 2020

Ellwood Epps has received a shipment of Mini Mosin Nagant rifles!

These guns are chambered in .22 LR, and are single-shot bolt-action rifles that are virtually identical to 1891/30 Mosin Nagant rifles. Our description on these guns reads as follows:

BLUED FINISH, BLACK WALNUT MILITARY STYLE STOCK, SINGLE SHOT ACTION, SCALED DOWN MILITARY STYLE SIGHTS, STRAIGHT BOLT HANDLE, SCALED DOWN VERSION OF THE MOSIN NAGANT 91/30. COMES WITH CUSTOM WOODEN CRATE. 1 OF 500

Note that there is a limited availability on these rifles, so grab one while you can.

Retail pricing is $689.00 + taxes. That price includes the green wooden transit case.

Contact Ellwood Epps gun room staff by telephone at 705.689.5333, or place your order online at www.ellwoodepps.com while supplies last!!!

That's what I thought as well but unfortunately it's mini almost everything. They should have keep it full size but in .22LR.

Lol a .22LR single shot the size of a 91/30 wouldn't be the MOST ridiculous thing ever, but pretty damn close...

Yes, wish it was to scale or slightly smaller.
Just with looking at how 22plinkster and Iraqvetern8888 are holding it's just too small for me. But I'll think it would be great for the kids.

Last edited:
$200 less and I'm have preordered with deposit. This is too much for the reality of what it is, shame the msrp is too high

Back
Top Bottom