Thread: Yeah baby ! .....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer abbynormal's Avatar

Yeah baby ! .....

Big Shout Out To Randy, Jeff, and Heather at Tillsonburg Gun Shop for looking after me during my recent purchase of a Henry Side-Gate chambered in 30-30.

They fixed me up with the right price and the service (and advice) was spot on.

Re: the Henry Side-Gate:

Holy ...

The fit & finish of the Henry is really something to behold - to say they are top tier does not do them justice, they are simply in a category unto themselves.

The action is buttery smooth, no ... wait ... it's better than that - it's like the icing on a cinnamon bun after you have heated it - it's THAT smooth !

Pro Tip:
    If you purchase a Henry, be sure to pick up a pile of Snap Caps - 'cause unless you are gonna go straight out to the range - you're going to wanna spend the next few hours wandering around the house cycling the sh$t out of this rifle !!

Super happy with my experience with Tillsonburg Gun Shop - they are definitely on my short list of shops to deal with.

Abby
    Last edited by abbynormal; 03-11-2020 at 11:02 AM.

Good to hear on Tillsonburg, thanks for sharing.

Now going to look and read on the Henry Side-Gate...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Cool

Agree 100%, they are amazing rifles.

Zero shots fired, probably 200 cycles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cody c's Avatar
    ooooo thats a pretty one!!

CGN Regular
    I have a Henry Mares Leg with both stocks and I can also vouch for the smoothness and accuracy of these guns. Open sites on a 44 Mag with a 12.75” barrel out to 100 yards doesn’t take long to dial it in. Sweet guns excellent warranty and company.
    I love the sound that a law makes when I break it!

Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abbynormal View Post
    Big Shout Out To Randy, Jeff, and Heather at Tillsonburg Gun Shop for looking after me during my recent purchase of a Henry Side-Gate chambered in 30-30.

They fixed me up with the right price and the service (and advice) was spot on.

Re: the Henry Side-Gate:

Holy ...

The fit & finish of the Henry is really something to behold - to say they are top tier does not do them justice, they are simply in a category unto themselves.

The action is buttery smooth, no ... wait ... it's better than that - it's like the icing on a cinnamon bun after you have heated it - it's THAT smooth !

Pro Tip:
    If you purchase a Henry, be sure to pick up a pile of Snap Caps - 'cause unless you are gonna go straight out to the range - you're going to wanna spend the next few hours wandering around the house cycling the sh$t out of this rifle !!

Super happy with my experience with Tillsonburg Gun Shop - they are definitely on my short list of shops to deal with.

Abby
    Thank you for purchasing your Henry from us. We appreciate your business. I agree with you on how nice the Henry side gate rifles are. The pictures don't do them justice that is for sure. Enjoy your rifle!
    Jeff

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twatermelon View Post
    Agree 100%, they are amazing rifles.

Zero shots fired, probably 200 cycles
    Sure looks purdy...too purdy to shoot
    Everytime I scroll part this sponsor I can not help but think of Stompin tom Connors and the tobacco song.
    I know, I know but wait for it... http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6EiYbRTv4M
    And those guys and gals from Leamington so as not to be left out http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiGb31e5ydo
    Thanks for humoring me here TGS , I'll do my best to stop by your online retail when doing my shopping rounds.
    Best Regards from BC...home of the Sasquatch !!
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002