Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2 Days Left! Win a GENUINE US Military HMMWV Humvee or $25,000 at SFRC!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nick237 View Post
    How many tickets left ? When is draw ?
    Try reading the first post.

Just bought one, fingers crossed! Just got my hunting license too so this would be perfect since taking my Bimmer out into the forest doesn't usually end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforantiques View Post
    Try reading the first post.
    Nice try but you didn’t answer the question. So I’ll ask again How many tickets remaining what is the date of the draw. Next time be helpful and post the answer if you know it. Welcome to my ignore list

CGN Regular
    Nice try but you didn’t answer the question. So I’ll ask again How many tickets remaining what is the date of the draw. Next time be helpful and post the answer if you know it. Welcome to my ignore list
    What a lazy, foolish, and ignorant prick. I did answer but you're too far up your own ass to be able to see. Do you expect everyone to baby you through your life?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    The website has a ticket counter on it.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    The website has a ticket counter on it.

if you give 'em a hint its not as fun.

There isnt a link in the first post (with associated ticket counter), n'or a date of draw in the fine print./s

Cant believe how insanely 2020 that post is. You ask a question that could be answered by looking at the OP and you overreact emotionally when someone doesnt do the airplane game and spoonfeed you the information with a large font, and block them.

"No purchase necessary. To gain a free entry into this contest the contestant must send a two page hand written essay on Canadian military vehicles to SFRC, 4567 Road 38, Harrowsmith Ontario Canada, K0H 1V0. The hand written letter must be sent by Canada Post and be post marked no later than 09/15/2020 and received by 0/19/2920 or prior to the stickers selling out.
    The contest ends on xx/xx/2020 or when the stickers sell out, whichever occurs first. All draws will be done live on Facebook. Prizes must be claimed within 60 days of the draw. Shipping is included for the winner (see exceptions in the listing). This contest is only open to residents of Canada excluding Quebec. Void where prohibited. This item is valued at approximately $45000 and the odds of winning are approx 1 in 3500. There is no cash value. The winner must correctly answer a math skill-testing question. Prizes may not be exactly as shown. Contestants must be 18 years of age. Full contest rules can be found at Facebook.com/TheAmmoSource in the contest rules section.

from the SFRC link in Op:

"Current Stock: xxxx "
    hint: no longer 3500

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Eiii. A little touchy these days? I think you just made a few' of them there Ignore lists lol.

the single greatest problem with this forum is tat you cant ask a simple question without someone being a dick, if you dont want to answer the question then dont reply, simple courtesy.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsmith View Post
    the single greatest problem with this forum is tat you cant ask a simple question without someone being a dick, if you dont want to answer the question then dont reply, simple courtesy.
    When people want answers that are already easily available, they are the dicks.

Enough with the comments and going back and forth about that.