Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2 Days Left! Win a GENUINE US Military HMMWV Humvee or $25,000 at SFRC!

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Only 2 weeks left!

This is a genuine 1989 US Military AM General M998 HMMWV set up in the 2 door configuration. It has approx 39,000 miles on it. HMMWV's can easily be converted to a 4 door configuration. The extra doors, replacement canopy, seats etc usually run about $2500. We'll post some videos of us driving around shortly. The SFRC logo's on it are just watermarks for the pictures.

If you don't want to take the Humvee, we'll give you $25,000 instead.

https://theammosource.com/sfrc-bumpe...-hmmwv-humvee/

Attachment 360130

YOU MUST PURCHASE THESE THRU THE WEBSITE! Do not just randomly send an EMT.

I'll be donating $10,000 of the proceeds from this to my local Army Cadet Corps to go towards their shooting program and other general expenses.

Shipping to most major locations will be included but some remote areas may need special arrangements.

This HMMWV Humvee has been a daily driver and everything appears to be working fine. It does not come with a safety and no warranties are given or implied. The winner is responsible for all taxes, safeties and registration in their province. It will come with an Ontario ownership that can be transferred to the province of your choice. Spare parts are easily available and can be purchased from many suppliers. I'll provide the winner with a list of places to purchase add on and replacement parts. If the winner is in Ontario, this vehicle qualifies for historic vehicle insurance and plates.

3500 Stickers are available.

When you buy one of our all weather deluxe bumper stickers for $25.00 you get a free entry into the draw for this Humvee. There is no limit on how many bumper stickers you can own.

If you want the sticker shipped to you select shipping at checkout, if you don't want the sticker mailed, select store pickup.

Full contest rules can be found on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/TheAmmoSource under the contest rules folder.

No purchase necessary. To gain a free entry into this contest the contestant must send a two page hand written essay on Canadian military vehicles to SFRC, 4567 Road 38, Harrowsmith Ontario Canada, K0H 1V0. The hand written letter must be sent by Canada Post and be post marked no later than 09/15/2020 and received by 09/19/2020 or prior to the stickers selling out. The contest ends on 09/15/2020 or when the stickers sell out, whichever occurs first. All draws will be done live on Facebook. Prizes must be claimed within 60 days of the draw. Shipping is included for the winner (see exceptions in the listing). This contest is only open to residents of Canada excluding Quebec. Void where prohibited. This item is valued at approximately $45000 and the odds of winning are approx 1 in 3500. There is no cash value. The winner must correctly answer a math skill-testing question. Prizes may not be exactly as shown. Contestants must be 18 years of age. Full contest rules can be found at Facebook.com/TheAmmoSource in the contest rules section.
    Since literally half the people commenting don't read the OP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    How do you get confirmation on your ticket?

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

I’ve never been so excited for a contest in my life. I was born in 89 and just bought a house in the country.
    Click-Clack

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    How do you get confirmation on your ticket?
    Placing your order online is the confirmation. We're adding everyone to a big spread sheet for when we do the draw.

Ryan

Bought myself a sticker, that would be a long drive back to B.C.
    "Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars"

Bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar15 View Post
    Bought myself a sticker, that would be a long drive back to B.C.
    But a fun one....

Any idea when draw day is?
    Less-reliant hobby farmer, proud dad, and marginal podcaster.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesyatpl View Post
    But a fun one....

Any idea when draw day is?
    No they won't say when the draw is.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Placing your order online is the confirmation. We're adding everyone to a big spread sheet for when we do the draw.

Ryan
    Mine says awaiting fulfillment.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

From the FIRST POST !!!!!!!!!!

No purchase necessary. To gain a free entry into this contest the contestant must send a two page hand written essay on Canadian military vehicles to SFRC, 4567 Road 38, Harrowsmith Ontario Canada, K0H 1V0. The hand written letter must be sent by Canada Post and be post marked no later than 09/15/2020 and received by 09/19/2020 or prior to the stickers selling out. The contest ends on 09/15/2020 or when the stickers sell out, whichever occurs first. All draws will be done live on Facebook. Prizes must be claimed within 60 days of the draw. Shipping is included for the winner (see exceptions in the listing). This contest is only open to residents of Canada excluding Quebec. Void where prohibited. This item is valued at approximately $45000 and the odds of winning are approx 1 in 3500. There is no cash value. The winner must correctly answer a math skill-testing question. Prizes may not be exactly as shown. Contestants must be 18 years of age. Full contest rules can be found at Facebook.com/TheAmmoSource in the contest rules section.
    Hanser " Procrastinate now, don't put it off "
    -God Bless North America - Especially Alberta!!!
    -Some people are just dying to meet a Paramedic... Please God! Not ANOTHER learning experience!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    (Its not the ZOMBIES that scare me, it is THE NEW WORLD ORDER)