Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ask Cadex

Quote Originally Posted by BigRobb View Post
    I had concerns with the Cadex/Unisig barrels as well. To the point where I was planning on putting a rifle together in .338 Lapua with an R7 long action and a Bartlein barrel. I was planning on running a strike nuke chassis as well. I ended up talking to Ryan over the phone when I was ready to order my parts and he had lots of good things to say about their in house barrels. When I did the math at the time, I could purchase a complete Shepherd in .338 Lapua for $1000 less than it would cost me to build it using a Bartlein barrel and having it fit to the action. That’s complete with action, barrel, stock, magazine, machining, brake and trigger. Not including the drag bag.
    At that point, my thoughts were to buy the complete rifle and Bartlein barrel to have fit if the accuracy wasn’t what I was hoping for. To my surprise, after 60 rounds of load development, I’ve got a load producing one inch groups at 200 yards (half minute) with an SD of 6.8 fps. Im by no means a seasoned reloader either. Maybe 5 years at it. Probably marginally better than factory. I’m sure there’s room for improvement, but more than likely I’ll take this load out to a 1000 next, then hopefully a mile. For me, a half minute is enough for ringing steel.
    Needless to say, this particular barrel shoots! Your mileage may vary, but I’m happy with it. Who knows how long it’ll continue to perform, but I’ve got a Bartlein to replace it with when it does start to slip. And all for less money than starting from scratch. Plus a free drag bag!
    Not my first Cadex, and won’t be my last.
    I’m glad to hear! I just ordered the rifle, Cadex Shepherd 300 PRC in the shadow vortex/black hybrid scheme. Will also add their NVD mount for some extra weight (target rifle) and aesthetic appeal. Went with the Bartlein barrel as I was told the 300 PRC chambering isn’t offered with the UniSig barrel currently. Going going to top it off with a Razor G2 4.5-27x56 I bought last year. After 3 years of waiting it’s finally coming together

Anything happening for Black Friday? Need my 2021 dose of Cadex

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Anything happening for Black Friday? Need my 2021 dose of Cadex

We don't do a Black Friday sale but our dealer are authorized to offer a discount for this special day. But it's up to their decision. I recommend you to ask directly to your local dealer. Here is the link to find the dealer near you: https://www.cadexdefence.com/find-a-dealer/

We have been getting some new products and calibers ready to launch! stand by
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Are all dealers able to special order CDX-R7 barreled actions? I can only find one dealer that lists them on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw View Post
    Are all dealers able to special order CDX-R7 barreled actions? I can only find one dealer that lists them on their website.
    I usually order from GoBigTactical and honestly am so happy with their CS. Never an issue with an order.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    We don't do a Black Friday sale but our dealer are authorized to offer a discount for this special day. But it's up to their decision. I recommend you to ask directly to your local dealer. Here is the link to find the dealer near you: https://www.cadexdefence.com/find-a-dealer/

We have been getting some new products and calibers ready to launch! stand by
    Very exciting to hear about new products! Does Cadex have a date in mind for the unveil? Just asking because I might have to reconsider this year's purchase (heart is set on the LCP, wondering if new color colour options will be out).

Thank you for the wonderful news

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12