Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lipseys Exclusive CZ 75B Cold War 9mm

All is fake.
    Google translate spelling and some wrong letters.
    Also its saying Manufacturer- CZ-USA....... Just RETRO making.

CGN Regular
    Last edited by Hadda; 06-06-2022 at 06:06 PM.

CGN Regular
    Is this being marketed towards antifa members?
    I’m very surprised they would manufacture these

going to be ironic when elected communists seize the means of production at cz-usa
    "Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05

CGN frequent flyer
    There’s also a lot of good Russians and eastern block ex military that served admirably and did no harm. Many have immigrated to this country and I-have met and worked with them and I love hearing the stories of their service during the Cold War and life in general under communism. One funny story an ex Polish military soldier who was a trucker and mechanic in the Polish Army told me had been given an award for developing a device to save fuel on their trucks. I asked him to explain it and basically it was a tap or valve between the fuel pump and carburetor that you would partially close and it would starve the engine of fuel and save gas. Who would of thought. —-Dieseldog!

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldog View Post
    There’s also a lot of good Russians and eastern block ex military that served admirably and did no harm. Many have immigrated to this country and I-have met and worked with them and I love hearing the stories of their service during the Cold War and life in general under communism. One funny story an ex Polish military soldier who was a trucker and mechanic in the Polish Army told me had been given an award for developing a device to save fuel on their trucks. I asked him to explain it and basically it was a tap or valve between the fuel pump and carburetor that you would partially close and it would starve the engine of fuel and save gas. Who would of thought. —-Dieseldog!
    I grew up in Hungary, under communism. The soviets were not much liked by any of the satellite countries that they oppressed behind the iron curtain. Many people were tortured and killed under their reign. A great many people fled, leaving everything behind so that they could live free in countries like Canada. The "hammer and sickle", for many, is similar to the German swastika. Something to be despised. I am very surprised that these guns would be produced with such markings put on them.
    Last edited by Billabong; 03-13-2020 at 08:40 AM. Reason: too much rant

Quote Originally Posted by Hadda View Post
    Not everyone might be aware of the history of communism in the czech republic. It is very odd to market a new czech gun with soviet markings. Would be like a new polish gun that for some reason has swastikas. Odd
    I agree. That’s about the last thing I expected the Czechs to do. They are very anti-soviet... It just doesn’t make sense to me in any aspect and is not tasteful. I don’t recall ever seeing soviet markings on anything made in Czechoslovakia either.
    Also they don’t use Cyrillic.
    I like history, and this seems to be giving it the finger...
    Last edited by wbaad; 03-13-2020 at 04:01 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12