Thread: IRUNGUNS is Canada's MAGPUL superstore 1000's of magazines and accessories in stock

IRUNGUNS is Canada's MAGPUL superstore 1000's of magazines and accessories in stock

All magazines can be ordered online to a maximum capacity of 50 rounds ( No 60 round AR-15 Drums)

Name:  MagPul-Logo.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  112.0 KBName:  magpul2.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  73.8 KB
    Please click picture for link to site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Sent ya guys a PM a few days ago......
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Send them an email from their website. I had a call back within a hour of sending them an email to answer my questions and make sure I was doing everything correctly!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    I see a Canadian site, with much less selection than the main site. Which one am I supposed to order from?

If I order from the main site, for example, 4 magpul glock mags that are listed at $13.00 each (USD I presume), what is the actual landed cost at my door?
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Sent ya guys a PM a few days ago......
    Yes, Nick is in the process of getting back to you.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Any news yet from Magpul on the TD stock for the Ruger PC Carbine?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlypeg View Post
    I see a Canadian site, with much less selection than the main site. Which one am I supposed to order from?

If I order from the main site, for example, 4 magpul glock mags that are listed at $13.00 each (USD I presume), what is the actual landed cost at my door?
    If it’s on the Canadian site, it’s already in Canada so it’s price plus shipping plus taxes. US site is different and in USD.

13$USD X 4 = 52$ Plus 25$ USD import fee, plus taxes when it crosses the border for your province, plus shipping from the Canadian warehouse in AB to your house. Magazines are pinned for free as well if they need to be.

I just went through this yesterday so I’m well versed now in magazine orders haha.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    Thanks Ryang.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

CGN Regular
    Thanks for the bringing in the 40 round PMAGs in 5.56 IRG.....In case anyone wants to know they have a few left on the Canada site.
    Free the West