Wanstalls Sticker Promo 4!!! Anti Tank Gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
It's back, and bigger than ever!:runaway:

LINK TO BUY

1 in 900 Chance to win a M3 37MM Anti Tank Gun.

p9C3q5j.jpg

The 37 mm gun M3 is the first dedicated anti-tank gun fielded by United States forces in numbers. Introduced in 1940, it became the standard anti-tank gun of the U.S. infantry with its size enabling it to be pulled by a jeep. However, the continuing improvement of German tanks quickly rendered the 37 mm ineffective and, by 1943, it was being gradually replaced in the European and Mediterranean theaters by the more powerful British-developed 57 mm gun M1. In the Pacific, where the Japanese tank threat was less significant, the M3 remained in service until the end of the war.

LINK TO BUY

JHkaEYR.jpg

LINK TO BUY

It is with heavy hearts we have learned Ryan passed away today (Mar 26 2020). We will be in contact with his family in the following weeks and seeing if there is a trust being set up for Choppers son, if not we will let the family decide where the funds will be donated.

We are donating $4000.00 of the proceeds to the trust being set up for Ryan "Chopper" Masales son. A brave first responder who recently passed away from terminal brain cancer. For more info on the donation go to FIGHT CHOPPER

No purchase necessary. Contest ends on 08/07/2020 or once there are no more contest stickers, whichever occurs first. All prize claims must be redeemed by 08/14/2020. For no purchase entry, write by hand a 5000 word essay on Bee's wax candle making, send a postage paid, self-addressed stamped envelope to Wanstalls ATTN Events Dept. 22338 Lougheed Hwy, Maple Ridge, BC, V2X2T4, which must be postmarked by 08/05/2020 and received no later than 08/06/2020. Only open to residents of Canada. Void where prohibited. Prizes are regionally distributed across Canada: 1x Cannon valued at $45,000.00. Odds at outset 1 in 900. Correctly answered math skill-testing question required. Prizes and/or stickers may not be exactly as shown. Contestants must have valid NON restricted PAL to enter.

* Note: Actual sticker may not be as shown in the description of this item. We reserve the right to substitute alternate stickers as inventory and/or needs demand.

Last edited:
It would look great being pulled behind the Humvee I'm going to win from SFRC, not sure how the forest wardens would feel when I drive past them out in Waiparous.

I'm in.
I've got a flag pole I want to park the thing under.
Big question though - what level PAL does one require?
I'm not sure my 12(6) would be sufficient ;-)
If the Idiot Son in Ottawa wants to buy it back, it's $21 million - and I'll give half of it to the widow of Sgt Christopher Speer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom