Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WM Ammo Contest

I want my money back..unless, of course, I won...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeamusMac View Post
    There needs to be a "no purchase necessary" option for a single entry in a contest such as this. It's in the Criminal Code but we shouldn't go busting anyone's balls over it - these types of draws are popular and I think they're a great idea for those of us who are fed-up with Lotto Max
    This was more from a perspective of curiosity. We’ve all seen the “sticker giveaways” that have become quite popular, and also skirt gaming laws as you’re simply purchasing an item which comes “with a chance to win” where as this one you’re simply holding a lottery, which if we were to speculate, may be why there’s been a lack of response regarding this.

Frankly, I don’t care what other individuals or businesses do in the same way I wouldn’t be offended if WM chose to delete my comments from their sponsored threads.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    This was more from a perspective of curiosity. We’ve all seen the “sticker giveaways” that have become quite popular, and also skirt gaming laws as you’re simply purchasing an item which comes “with a chance to win” where as this one you’re simply holding a lottery, which if we were to speculate, may be why there’s been a lack of response regarding this.

Frankly, I don’t care what other individuals or businesses do in the same way I wouldn’t be offended if WM chose to delete my comments from their sponsored threads.
    The sticker giveaways also require a no purchase necessary option despite being worded more into the grey area than WM's draw but none of us want to poo-poo on this parade, just as food for thought since it came up, as I'm sure anyone with a 9mm has the $10 to spare! I don't think it warrants a response from WM cause none of us care lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    The sticker draws had a limited number of entries. This one could generate way more revenue with unlimited entries reducing the odds of winning considerably. I have no problem with that. Not getting a sticker? No way man.

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Hi Everyone,

We have been focused on getting orders out the door and will be releasing the count and contacting the winner/winners later today.

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    COUNT WAS 7509

WINNER IS Thomas from Calgary with the guess of 7426

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    It's possible the contest is still live.... so maybe keep it quiet for now.

(Mine was 7778 )
    Hahahahaha. Soooooo close
    Congrats to Thomas

Oh I was close. I had 7405

Edit: Wrong, I wasn't so close I had 7205.
    Last edited by ravenzoom; 03-24-2020 at 08:01 PM.
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345