Thread: Holosun he510c-grn elite open multi-reticle green dot sight

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar

Holosun he510c-grn elite open multi-reticle green dot sight

Hey, how are ya? So I'm interested in one of these sights, I see you have a couple of models? and both are available in FDE, with a modest difference in price, so I'm wondering is that just the option of the red vs grn reticle or are there other differences? If so I"m guessing, if it doesn't have "grn" at the end of the description the reticle color is red? Maybe a brief explanation if possible? BTW do you offer a LE/MIL discount? Thanks
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Looking for 1 also

Hi Mildot,

Doing well thanks, hope you are too!

Yes the more expensive units are the ones with the green dot, any unit without -GRN at the end is a standard red dot. That is the main difference but the green dot models are also part of Holosun's Elite series and is covered by the Elite warranty which is better then the standard warranty. We have a page on our website that explains the warranties here: https://srstactical.ca/holosun_warranty_information

Unfortunately there’s been a pretty long delay getting more Holosun sights in stock since the virus hit in China. I currently only have 1 x HE510C-GRN in Black, and we have 1 x red dot version in FDE. Current estimates are that we will receive another shipment around the 25th of March, so we should have all versions re-stocked at that point.

We do have a blanket 5% discount for LE/Military Personnel, you can use the following discount code in the shopping cart to apply: MIL5%

We also offer free shipping on orders over $150.00 to AB, BC, SK.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Alex
    SRS Tactical
    Tel: 403-453-0040
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by srstactical View Post
    Hi Mildot,

Doing well thanks, hope you are too!

Yes the more expensive units are the ones with the green dot, any unit without -GRN at the end is a standard red dot. That is the main difference but the green dot models are also part of Holosun's Elite series and is covered by the Elite warranty which is better then the standard warranty. We have a page on our website that explains the warranties here: https://srstactical.ca/holosun_warranty_information

Unfortunately there’s been a pretty long delay getting more Holosun sights in stock since the virus hit in China. I currently only have 1 x HE510C-GRN in Black, and we have 1 x red dot version in FDE. Current estimates are that we will receive another shipment around the 25th of March, so we should have all versions re-stocked at that point.

We do have a blanket 5% discount for LE/Military Personnel, you can use the following discount code in the shopping cart to apply: MIL5%

We also offer free shipping on orders over $150.00 to AB, BC, SK.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Alex
    Thanks, great explanation, well done. Cheers & Thank You.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Is that black a display or brand new in box?

CGN frequent flyer
    Great optic, runs in sun - rain - dark, you name it.
    CCFR Member