Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flahertys: Covid policies - Now open for limited in store traffic -

Look forward to AF being able to open the doors once again, until then stay safe and God bless you and yours.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    an update;

We are open for shipping over the next 2 weeks on reduced staff, deliveries are coming in still.

We will not be answering the phone after 4pm EST today for at least 2 weeks. If you need to reach us send an email to info@alflahertys.com or visit the contact page on our site.

We will not be open for pickup orders. All orders must be submitted via the website until indicated otherwise.

If you submitted an order for pickup prior to 11am EST this morning you have until 4pm EST this afternoon to pick it up.

If not, you will need to order for shipping. We can not make exceptions for this.

People submitting or waiting for transfers

I know you're excited about your new firearm, so are we!

With that said the government offices that perform transfers have a very very heavy workload on them at this time.

If you purchased after March 11th (the day the WHO announced the pandemic was official), you can expect big delays due to a large volume of new purchases being registered with the CFO's across Canada.

As a result (for Ontario at least) you can probably expect a 4-6 week wait for them to put a stamp on your firearm transfer and release it so we can either ship it or let you know it can be picked up.
    If you email us to ask about the status of the transfer we won't be able to tell you more than that. Once they send the paperwork we can mail it out, if you want to pick it up at the store we can not provide a date that we will be open for pickups, but likely given the long window for an approval we should be open again by the time the CFO clears the transfer for you.

We assume that the wait time will be pretty uniform across the country unless the RCMP/CFO offices bring in extra staff to clear the backlog.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12