Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SFRC Walk In Store Hours, COVID-19, UPDATED

Quote Originally Posted by adb View Post
    Limited hrs doesn’t seem to make sense. You’ll be concentrating more people in a limited time. Doesn’t reducing contact by NOT concentrating
    people make more sense?
    It’s only for picking up online orders. It doesn’t concentrate people as we will have the orders picked and waiting.

I’m definitely not telling you how to run your business. But I think you’re missing the point. If you have 50 orders to pick up and ready to go and there’s only a one hour window of opportunity to get them, people are going to be concentrated. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by adb View Post
    I’m definitely not telling you how to run your business. But I think you’re missing the point. If you have 50 orders to pick up and ready to go and there’s only a one hour window of opportunity to get them, people are going to be concentrated. Just a thought.
    There aren't that many people picking up orders, most are shipped, it isn't an issue.

Dare I ask, are you guys still offering gunsmith services or are those all on hold ? Ive been meaning to swing by but I heard hes away atm

Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    Dare I ask, are you guys still offering gunsmith services or are those all on hold ? Ive been meaning to swing by but I heard hes away atm
    Not at this moment.

Ryan

First post updated.

I just couldn't hit the order button on 2k for new rifle and scope without physically holding the product, fingers are crossed for another decent "store reopened" sale in the very near future.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardK View Post
    I just couldn't hit the order button on 2k for new rifle and scope without physically holding the product, fingers are crossed for another decent "store reopened" sale in the very near future.
    A lot of the search results when you try to look for stuff like grips end up being for empty categories with no products in them.

Some things other than ammo you just have to see to make sure you are getting what you want and need.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

CGN Regular
    I placed an order yesterday and sent EMT but it doesn't show in my.order history is this normal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Fix that 'I sick' in the op

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast