The USD/Euro Exchange Rate is CRAZY!

Nordic Marksman

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Absolutly nuts.

Its been a long time since I have seen the CAD $ at such a low point.

How long before we see dramatic price increases?

It would not surprise me one but to see bank on America and Bank of Canada go to positive interest rates in the coming weeks... meaning they will pay banks to borrow money instead of charge them...

Anyone who tells you what the world will look like in a months time is lying, these are unchartered waters.

Japan has had negative interest rates in the past. This is the problem when you keep interest rates low in relatively stable periods of economic growth, you lack the tools to deal with a meltdown.

Well because of the lieberal possible bans that cause all of the firearms and ammos buying and stacking in the last year.

This as become a good thing if we have to go on a budget from now on.:)

Last edited:
Yeah.
With everything crashing in Europe I thought to myself; "Maybe it's good time to order some Euros?"

NOPE. $1.60 Canadian.
How on earth is their currency going UP in value?

the Russian Ruble is worth 1cent lol

I can see why guns are made in the Philippines- theirs is worth 2 cents

and shot guns from Turkey- 16 cents

Just wait...I think this oil price is short lived. I don't want to go off topic to much, but I see what some traders call a "Wolfe Wave" forming on the weekly chart in oil, and if it is to play out as expected, we're either going to see oil back to 80/bbl by August-ish this year, if not, then third/fourth quarter 2022, depending on which pattern plays out. But this one calling 83.75 for July/Aug/Sept this year is damn near picture perfect. My biggest fear if this plays out is, what will be the news catalyst to support that move?? If I were to call a bottom on oil this time I would say 19.50 - 20/bbl area, BUT with the way the market makers work, I wouldn't be surprised to see a down and up spike to the 10-20/bbl range in the course of hours, if not minutes, before the start of the up move. But, I might be crazy to :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom