Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: COVID-19 and Wolverine Supplies Response

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    And what exactly am I uninformed about? I'd wager I'm more up-to-date about the current situation than most on this forum.
    I doubt it.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Because the risk of being exposed to the virus at their storefront is so low it's practically inconsequential. Seems a lot more like bandwagon jumping to me.

With a total of 8 presumptive cases in all of Manitoba, a total population of a few thousand in Virden, the fact that grocery stores (which see many hundreds more customers) remain open, yeah I would say it's closer to hysteria than precaution you guys shutting down your storefront at this point in time. But hey, you guys do you.
    So i get from that that you didnt sign the petition e-2341 and you didnt ask you friends to do it. Because hey just 1 guy wont make a difference...

well its exactly the same.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    Thanks for the notice, and stay healthy. We owe it to everyone to remain healthy, even if we didn't care about ourselves.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Hi. I will be placing an online order soon. Please to be sneezing in the box so I can build an immunity to whatever is going around.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123