Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 and Wolverine Supplies Response

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

COVID-19 and Wolverine Supplies Response

Wolverine Supplies’ showroom will be closed as of 5:00 pm today in an effort to reduce the transmission of Covid-19. But Fear not!!!!

If you would like to pick up your purchase if your a local customer we can make arrangements for you to do this. Above all of this as well our staff will be working shifts to increase social distancing within our workplace and enhancing our employee’s personal safety. While we implement these measures our phone lines, live chat, and e-mails will be responded to between the hours of 9:00 AM and 10:00 PM to better serve you, our valued customers!!! our team will be working round the clock to ensure our service remains the same as always! As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25 ( they will be sprayed with Lysol without hesitation )

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    I get being more clean (washing hands, not touching your face, etc) and shutting down large public gatherings in response to the virus outbreak, but I think we're a far cry away from having to close down stores. Seems a lot of people are needlessly falling into the hysteria.

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    I get being more clean (washing hands, not touching your face, etc) and shutting down large public gatherings in response to the virus outbreak, but I think we're a far cry away from having to close down stores. Seems a lot of people are needlessly falling into the hysteria.
    Better safe than sorry

I'm sure Italy thought the same.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    I'm not a doctor, my guess is they are doing this to get ahead of it...

Online orders are fine with me.
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Yup...hysteria. Because it’s killing people. Not everyone is dying who picks up this virus but I for one, my wife, my son and others certainly don’t wat to get sick or potentially die. Some US states have or are in acting curfews. I’m thinking this is a little more than a couple people freaking out. When all the worlds leaders and health experts are saying you have to be careful, probably a good time to listen... except when Trump speaks.

Sadly I can make every effort to take precautions and be clean, but anyone that I am forced to work with or serve exposes me. So I see nothing wrong with any business taking precautions and limiting social contact. As far as I’m concerned it’s the responsible thing to do.

Let's be very clear here: WE ARE NOT SHUTTING DOWN OUR BUISNESS. We are closing the showroom to retail customers to minimise the risk to our staff and other potential customers contacting the virus.

We see this as acting responsibly, this is far from hysteria.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    I think people would rather be hassled for being over cautious then not and loose most seniors and medically fragile.

Well done Wolverine Supplies!!!!!
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

Virtual tour please? I don’t think I’ll get to go there anytime soon but I wanna see where my B&T goodies came from.

CGN Regular
    How is this hysterical? Being ahead of the curve and doing your part. Well done Wolverine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast