Thread: (UPDATE) COVID-19 Announcement from Dante Sports

6851 Saint-Dominique, Monteal, Quebec, H2S 3B3

(UPDATE) COVID-19 Announcement from Dante Sports

COVID-19 Announcement

At Dante’s, our number one priority is the health and safety of our staff and loyal customers, and our team has been taking the necessary measures to protect against the ongoing COVID-19 situation. We have therefore decided to temporarily close our storefront until further notice.

Orders by phone and our online store will continue to be operational, however, please be aware that processing time will be delayed due to the increased volume of orders. For those who chose the ‘In-Store Pickup’ option, you will be contacted once your order has been processed.

If you have any questions and concerns we can be reached by email at info@dantesports.com, by phone at 514-271-2057 ext. 1 or toll free at 1-855-326-8300. We will be available Tuesday to Friday between 10:00am and 6:00pm.

Our family, friends, staff and customers are at the heart of our concern. We thank you for your patience and understanding through this difficult situation and hope to see you all soon.

Best regards and please stay safe,
    The Dante Team

We've dropped our FREE SHIPPING promotion to orders over $200!
    Certain conditions apply - view them here
    Last edited by Dante Sports; 03-19-2020 at 01:27 PM.
    Dante Sports | Since 1956
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300
    Follow Us on Instagram @ Dante.Sports
    Like Us on Facebook @ Dante Sports

Please read our updated announcement regarding our operations. We've also dropped the minimum order amount for free shipping to $200.
    We would also like to thank everybody who has still been supporting us, and hope that everyone is staying safe. Hope to see you all soon!
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300

I now you folks are busy.I ordered a Tikka lite T3X .223 2 weeks ago it was never charged to my card.Just wondering if you have not had time to do the order or you not have it in your inventory.I called though and the Lad said he had one.Just wondering ???

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by MIRAMICHIER View Post
    I now you folks are busy.I ordered a Tikka lite T3X .223 2 weeks ago it was never charged to my card.Just wondering if you have not had time to do the order or you not have it in your inventory.I called though and the Lad said he had one.Just wondering ???

THANKS
    All the orders from two weeks ago were processed and shipped. We did receive an order last week for a .223 Tikka, if that is the one you're referring to, you will receive a tracking number by the end of the day. Thank you!
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300

Mr.Dante I received my tracking number on the 27th the shipping wait was not that long.I Thank You for the quick response.