Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lots of Inventory Still Available

Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    Sorry our new website is stuck at the data entry phase and our web developer is less than helpful so you can contact us by email or phone (yes we still answer that). Currently Aguila 115 gr, $189/500, Winchester USA, 115 gr... $259/1000, Remington Range Bucket... $122/350, Remington UMC, 124 gr...$162/500, Remington UMC, 250/$86, Sellier &Bellot, 124 gr, 500/$180, Winchester, USA Forged (non reloadable) 115 gr, 750/$180. We are selling thousands of rounds per day and many of the described 9mm rounds may sell out today. First come first served, our phones open at 0930 (Mountain time). We have many shipments on the way but of course the cost price may go up. We are not increasing pricing for in stock ammo or guns. Shipping charges would apply to all orders. Phil.
    Thanks Phil , scooped a case of 9mm today on a phone order , but your Gals were so busy I neglected to ask what you folks have in 5.56 /223 available .. thank you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Proarm Militant - Variant Factory - Data Shopper - Fringe Minority

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcoat View Post
    Thanks Phil , scooped a case of 9mm today on a phone order , but your Gals were so busy I neglected to ask what you folks have in 5.56 /223 available .. thank you
    They still had a bunch of 223/556 in the showroom as of 230pm when I was there grabbing ammo.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Ups/ fedex/ purolator havent said that they will shut down. But will operate at a different procedure to minimize human contact. Ie no more signatures, handing over paper works. Etc etc
    Canada Post would not deliver gun parts to my door for my business. They left a card. I was home. Instead I had to stand in line with diseased people and breath on the lady at the desk. Very responsible Canada Post.

del
    Last edited by Biff Chillington; 05-02-2020 at 06:47 PM. Reason: delete

Any deals on free shipping on account of the corona virus ?
    I’m seeing a few retailers doo this.

Ups/ fedex/ purolator havent said that they will shut down. But will operate at a different procedure to minimize human contact. Ie no more signatures, handing over paper works. Etc etc
    Any word on canada post?
    thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Received a delivery by UPS today and signed for it at the door and he handed over the package. Maybe he didn't get the memo.

I am looking to pick up some .38 special

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Chillington View Post
    Do you sell 7.62X51?
    I have seen it there. After all the last minute buying who knows if they still have some
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast