Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lots of Inventory Still Available

Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    Canada Post would not deliver gun parts to my door for my business. They left a card. I was home. Instead I had to stand in line with diseased people and breath on the lady at the desk. Very responsible Canada Post.
    Standard practice where I live. I've never even met the person who allegedly delivers packages.
    As they say, keep your distance from other people.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Best of luck to you and Diane in these difficult times, Phil. I'll stop by this weekend, time allowing.
    Long live Alberta.

Last edited by Biff Chillington; 07-18-2020 at 12:39 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    Canada Post would not deliver gun parts to my door for my business. They left a card. I was home. Instead I had to stand in line with diseased people and breath on the lady at the desk. Very responsible Canada Post.
    Separate the Corporation from the employee. If there's one group more f'ed over by the federal government than gunnies, its the employees of Canada post. Very toxic place, impossible workloads, the list is long. Canada post exists.to pump 1 billion into general revenue, not to serve you, the employees are simply to be ground up to dog meat and discarded. Actual letter carriers all end up with knee and shoulder replacements. Currently working with no protective equipment, sorting mail 140 carriers to a room, higher volume than Christmas.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Chillington View Post
    Do you sell 7.62X51?
    Sorry we have been so busy I don't check CGN that often. We still have some Federal XM80CS, 7.62x51, 147 gr FMJ...500/$485. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Chillington View Post
    I'm assuming the retailer is posting this checked their website its difficult to determine whether they even sell ammo.
    As noted our new website is stuck at data entry however rest assured we sell significant volumes of ammo and have already seen several hundred thousand rounds go out the door in the last couple of days with hundreds of thousands more still available. Email or call for best and fastest response. Our phone lines (we have six) have been constantly ringing and we try to answer all. Many customers are coming in from Cabellas (we have two in Edmonton) and are surprised to see the amount of guns and ammo still available. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

We are still open with normal hours 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday thru Saturday. Business has been brisk but our great staff have been keeping up the demand. We are sold out in a few areas but guns and ammo are still arriving daily. Still lots of 9mm, .223 (and 5.56), 308 (and 7.62x51),40 S&W, 45 ACP, 7.62x25, 12 ga buck, slugs and target. We have significant quantities of most hunting ammo as lots of hunters are coming in early to stock up for the hunting season. We just received a large shipment of Glocks including model 44's and 48's. We have large inventories of many handguns, hunting rifles, shot guns and black guns. We also have large inventories of most current optics. We have not raised prices of current inventory and will only raise prices on new products if the wholesale price increases.

We are not sure how long the provincial or federal governments will let us stay open however we intend to stay open as long as we are allowed. We continue to ship guns from internet and phone sales for as long as we have product. Stay safe. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123