Gas Masks.

Frontier Firearms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.2%
367   3   0
I just purchased a couple of GP-5 gas masks for my wife and I.
If you guys want to measure properly to ensure proper fitment you need to measure around the top of your head to underneath the chin. The sizes should correlate to the measurement recorded. Just a heads up for anyone who is unsure of which size they’d need.

I'm torn between my emotional self who wants one for the cool effect and my rational self who understands this is a virus, not a chemical attack.

Youza.

Anyone buying these, thinking it will be protecting them from the Chinese virus, are beyond retarded. Buying them to protect against say tear gas, or just for fun, go right ahead good purchase.

I bought the GP-5 because it’s a Cold War Russian replica.. it’s pretty cool.. even came with a shoulder satchel.
By no means are these meant to protect against this virus lol. But if cool factor is what you want.. then they hit the mark!
Mind you these are different than the model I purchased.

Yeah really, plus these are old-school and are probably well past expiry and may not even protect against gas agents.

As long as you have a proper seal and nothing is broken on them they should work provided you have a working filter. The Canadian C3 mask is at least 35 years old as they stopped making them in 1985, so you might get one that was made between 1960-1985. There are better options out there for the money :)

Anyone buying these, thinking it will be protecting them from the Chinese virus, are beyond retarded. Buying them to protect against say tear gas, or just for fun, go right ahead good purchase.

If the filter is new and the mask was designed for chemical, biological protection wouldn't it stop virus's?

Back
Top Bottom