Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gas Masks.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rambones View Post
    I could care less what you do, or dont do, but calling people retarded for buying these which if its all that you can buy right now I think is better than nothing, then accusing dealers of trying to make a quick buck selling obsolete junk on their paid forum. Whos the one stepping out of line here? You should stop using that word by the way if you dont want people calling you that. I wear a N95, for you and the communitys protection from ME. Notice all the health care workers are wearing masks?

Worked up? Overworked maybe. definately not worked up. Perhaps you dont like my directness, I attribute it to one of my heritage languages. Dont like it? dont post trash
    Well I never accused dealers of anything, (actually said these were a good buy in my original post) so really good job formulating that post. If youre so worked up/over worked that you cant differentiate who wrote what post I'd suggest you get some sleep and stay home, you may have the chinese virus.

Then why oh why did trump announce yesterday that 3M says 35million N95 masks will be available to healthcare and frontline yesterday due to regulation changes which affect company liability, gee I wonder.

Maybe you are the one that needs to understand what a facking micron is?

And go home and stay home and educate yourself real good before you open your mouth, with a N95 mask on it.

And dont be spouting off crap that N95 doesnt work, it can.
    You're a special level of stupid, aren't you?

I didn't talk about the N95 mask, nor did the guy who you called a retard. We are talking about the gas masks. THESE MASKS WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THIS.
    N95 will help, but these gas masks and the filters they come with, will not help you. They will not capture the virus.

You will look like an idiot and only inconvenience yourself more in your day to day life. These are novelty items. End of story. This is all dead stock being cleared out en masse with the help of fear mongering.

If you really want to protect yourself from this, stay home. If you really think you need a gas mask, go crack open a honeywell or 3M catalogue and order a proper filtration mask for hundreds or thousands of dollars. If you think a cheap, old ####ty, worn out, cold war era mask that fits like #### is going to save you, you're already lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    You're a special level of stupid, aren't you?

I didn't talk about the N95 mask, nor did the guy who you called a retard. We are talking about the gas masks. THESE MASKS WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THIS.
    N95 will help, but these gas masks and the filters they come with, will not help you. They will not capture the virus.

You will look like an idiot and only inconvenience yourself more in your day to day life. These are novelty items. End of story. This is all dead stock being cleared out en masse with the help of fear mongering.

If you really want to protect yourself from this, stay home. If you really think you need a gas mask, go crack open a honeywell or 3M catalogue and order a proper filtration mask for hundreds or thousands of dollars. If you think a cheap, old ####ty, worn out, cold war era mask that fits like #### is going to save you, you're already lost.
    Well I was not talking to you then silly man was i?

How in your tiny mind does a gas mask, GAS, not protect against virus? These were meant for gas molecules which are magnitude smaller than the smallest virus particle.

But N95 will 100% work with 1/8 gap between your chin?
    They can also get in through your EYES.

A single virus particle will not make you sick, it's the dosage you want to limit the cluster that will make you real sick

I never called anyone but apexanimal a retard, taste of his own medicine as he's spouting off the same trash as you on a paid forum for the dealer that wants to sell their product.

Unless you can prove these masks don't actually work GTFO of here, let the dealer's sell them off, it might help is better than nothing.
    Last edited by rambones; 03-24-2020 at 01:06 PM.

CGN Regular
    Well I was not talking to you then silly man was i?

How in your tiny mind does a gas mask, GAS, not protect against virus? These were meant for gas molecules which are magnitude smaller than the smallest virus particle.

But N95 will 100% work with 1/8 gap between your chin?
    They can also get in through your EYES.

A single virus particle will not make you sick, it's the dosage you want to limit the cluster that will make you real sick

I never called anyone but apexanimal a retard, taste of his own medicine as he's spouting off the same trash as you on a paid forum for the dealer that wants to sell their product.

Unless you can prove these masks don't actually work GTFO of here, let the dealer's sell them off, it might help is better than nothing.
    Again, calm down, stop white knighting its cringey. I never said anything negative about the mask or the retailer, i said people should buy them, but not due to the chinese virus lol. People should buy gas masks to protect them from gas or because they think theyre cool or just want them who cares. But i reserve my right to call anyone i see wearing a gas mask to buy toilet paper retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    Id go so far as to say if Germany had to pay billions in reparations after ww1 and 2, China should have to do similar for intentionally spreading this across the globe. They didnt stop travel well after they were aware of the severity of the situation.
    Uh our intrepid trudeau didnt do sfa to prevent it coming in thats the real issue with me

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Not need to argue online.

We are now restocked fully of masks. This will be out last shipment. Suppliers are all sold out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Id go so far as to say if Germany had to pay billions in reparations after ww1 and 2, China should have to do similar for intentionally spreading this across the globe. They didnt stop travel well after they were aware of the severity of the situation.
    And China will be back in business before every other country peaks. They’ll ramp up production and build up their economy again while we’re all still suffering. Back to normal..

Again, calm down, stop white knighting its cringey. I never said anything negative about the mask or the retailer, i said people should buy them, but not due to the chinese virus lol. People should buy gas masks to protect them from gas or because they think theyre cool or just want them who cares. But i reserve my right to call anyone i see wearing a gas mask to buy toilet paper retarded.
    Since the vast majority of infected people were infected by breathing in virus-carrying airborne aerosols, you're the retard here.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...some-thoughts/
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    THESE MASKS WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THIS.
    The mask doesn't protect you from much by itself. If the canister filter is rated to protect you from the agent in question, you are potentially good to go with your mask/filter combo.
    I would love to buy toilet paper in a GP-5, that would be an art statement.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast