Thread: COVID 19 Situation at Black Sheep Brass

CGN Regular

COVID 19 Situation at Black Sheep Brass

Just thought I should put a quick update here on what we are doing to deal with all the issues associated with COVID 19 in regards to our operations. It has slowed us down considerably. I had to send home my two employees for the duration of this. I can't in good conscience endanger their health for the sake of me making a dollar. I will always put the safety of my family and employee's family first. Thankfully all of my employees are retired and have pensions that support them.

Secondly, I primarily pay my bills as a First Responder in a "Large City". Currently they have not ordered us onto overtime yet, however this is a reality of what I may have to deal with. If this happens I may have to temporarily suspend operations.

That being all said, I have lots of stock and lots of manufacturing capability still. Shipping will continue as long as the carriers are running.

So if you want stuff, let me know and I will do my best to get it to you.

Stay safe and be a good neighbour

Brian "Black Sheep Brass"

Thank you ��. Stay safe out there

Look after yourself.

You have my respect for your efforts in protecting your staff! All the best to you and yours.

CGN Regular
    Thanks for the support! I just try and treat people the way I want to be treated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Stand up solution from a stand up guy.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.