Russian Surplus 7.62x39 Ammo, the good, the bad, and the ugly

aacollectible

Regular
Business Member
The good

We still have Russian surplus 7.62x39 ammunition in stock, 1400rd crates for $389 FREE SHIPPING (to most destinations).

https://www.tradeexcanada.com/content/russian-military-surplus-762x39-fmj-ammunition-1400rd-crates-free-shipping-offer

Further, here is a list of stocking dealers for Russian surplus 7.62x39 Ammunition:

-Frontier Firearms
-Marstar
-Gunsmith Canada
-Ellwood Epps Sporting goods
-The Gun Dealer
-Bashaw Sports Center
-Sterling-Cross
-Gunco
-Al Simmons Gun Shop
-Things Military

The bad

We do expect to sell out within days.
Unfortunately we are not taking appointments or offering pick up options until further notice. Strictly mail order.

The Ugly

Harsh price increases are on the horizon, infact they are happening NOW: Some distributors have already increased pricing for in-stock Surplus, with suggested retail at just under $500 per crate.

corrosive ?

100%

Russian State Factory 7.62x39 FMJ Ammunition, Soviet State Factory 270 Lugansk 1970's production. packed in 20rd boxes, 700rds per sealed can. Steel cased, corrosive. Priced per 1400rd case and includes FREE SHIPPING (a few exceptions may apply).

Holy cow once it starts hitting near $500 a case I'll start passing on surplus and shooting non corrosive.

Thanks for letting us know and bringing this stuff in.

Holy cow once it starts hitting near $500 a case I'll start passing on surplus and shooting non corrosive.

Thanks for letting us know and bringing this stuff in.

The non corrosive will be going up a similar percent one would expect.

Ordered some and 566 a few days ago before the ammo crisis. Shipped next day, hopefully it makes it out of processing and gets to me before SHTF. Thanks TradeEx.

I saw $500 and I immediately went over and used my $300 credit from preordering wk-180c 2 years ago at Tenda

Sorry I couldn't get from you guys but thanks for the heads up.

only had a can or so left.

Now I can pop the can open with ease when the zombies come soon.

The non corrosive will be going up a similar percent one would expect.

Perhaps it will.

With the supply of surplus being rather finite though, we're hitting the point where I am paying as much as I want to for corrosive ammo either way. But this is still a deal, especially with the free shipping!

Last edited:
I don't know why we don't have a dealer for the x39 ammo like the stuff they get in the states like red army standard, silver/brown bear, tula ect. You look at major ammo dealers in the USA for x39 and there is a ton of different brands so there is a ton of x39 ammo out there so why is the supply chain so limited into canada ?

Back
Top Bottom