Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ruger charger pcc pistol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JACKSMYDOG's Avatar
    The pic rail removable stocks are a beautiful addition to any low recoil carbine. This gun can easily be shot free hand, and is much more maneuverable without a stock. I have a similar chassis on my RugerPCC with red dot. I can easily hit 8 inch plates at 25 yards, using only a 1 point sling for tension.

The worst thing about them right now is the lack of stock options on the market. Sig has a few options for the MPX/MCX, but few if any are available in Canada, or available for import. I Run Guns does have a few Sig stocks on their site, and appear to be in stock. Hopefully we'll get some aftermarket manufacturers in the game soon and see some new options.
    I may be an A$$hole, but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

CGN Regular
    Sign, another Ruger Charger variant. What else will we lose as a result in Canada. Hard to get excited since losing the magazine capacity I had enjoyed in past with my 10/22 going back to the 80's. Sure, it's not Ruger's fault, its Canadian Law. The fix to it in my opinion is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by JACKSMYDOG View Post
    ….Sig has a few options for the MPX/MCX, but few if any are available in Canada, or available for import. I Run Guns does have a few Sig stocks on their site, and appear to be in stock. Hopefully we'll get some aftermarket manufacturers in the game soon and see some new options.
    What Sig MPX/MCX stock are you looking for?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JACKSMYDOG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetmail 12 View Post
    Sign, another Ruger Charger variant. What else will we lose as a result in Canada. Hard to get excited since losing the magazine capacity I had enjoyed in past with my 10/22 going back to the 80's. Sure, it's not Ruger's fault, its Canadian Law. The fix to it in my opinion is easy.

I was initially looking for a the SIG thin folder while waiting for the chassis to arrive, but now that it is here and I have shot it, I don't think I am going to bother with a stock for now.
    I may be an A$$hole, but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetmail 12 View Post

Normal Ruger PCC mag limit =10.
    Handgun variant mag limit =10.

How do you figure this will impact the NR PCCS?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    that's an interesting looking contraption.
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Normal Ruger PCC mag limit =10.
    Handgun variant mag limit =10.

How do you figure this will impact the NR PCCS?
    Exactly
    I don’t see it affecting it at all.
    Now I wish IRG would respond and let us know when we can see these coming in.

Update

We have them on order and are suppose to see the first ones rolling out this week. Supply will be very small but we should have a few.

We will keep everyone in the loop.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We have them on order and are suppose to see the first ones rolling out this week. Supply will be very small but we should have a few.

The US IRUNGUNS Team
    Thank you
    I will take one for sure but can’t get ahold of anyone on the phone to pay for one

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Wow nice! I want one!
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .