Thread: Cannot add items to cart

Cannot add items to cart

Hey everyone,

I recently started an account with Irunguns and for some reason when I click add to cart the cart shows no items. I have used 3 devices (cell phone, laptop, and desktop), 2 browsers (google chrome and duckduckgo), and cleared my cache. Is it just me or are there problems with the website?
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Just tryed to add stuff to cart on irunguns.com and .ca and it seems to be working fine for me.

They can be glitchy like that. I always have problems with their shopping cart when I press the back page button after adding something, it clears the whole cart.
    Play more, with Claymore

Hey homer76,

their has been issues before with google, or old search links from other sides staying active, even though the item is no longer available, can you PM me with the details of what you are trying to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by homer76 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I recently started an account with Irunguns and for some reason when I click add to cart the cart shows no items. I have used 3 devices (cell phone, laptop, and desktop), 2 browsers (google chrome and duckduckgo), and cleared my cache. Is it just me or are there problems with the website?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Had issues with their site in chrome not long ago, couldn't login for longest time.
    Ended up having to use another browser (edge I think worked) to complete first time login.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Hey homer76,

their has been issues before with google, or old search links from other sides staying active, even though the item is no longer available, can you PM me with the details of what you are trying to purchase.
    PM sent.
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

CGN Regular
    Personally sometimes (not necessarily in this case) I need to clear out cookies for different sites because they either become stale or something happen and the site reacts badly. I'd advise to try in a "inprivate window" or any other mean of "private" browsing that would bypass those cookies and see if the problem is still present. Then if it's not, google how to clear out cookies for specific sites.