Czech 7.62x39 on Stripper Clips! $349.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Like the title states, limited amount in stock, grab it while it lasts :) Come in the standard Green Crate on strippers.

SUPCZ76239CASE.jpg

This is standard 7.62x39mm surplus ammunition. Rounds utilize copper washed steel casings and steel core bullets. This ammunition is corrosive. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/SUPCZ76239CASE_-Czech-Surplus-FMJ-7-62x39-127GR-Corrosive-Ammunition-on-Stripper-Clips---1120-Rounds-

Hows this? There is an unnamed store that sells shipped for less than your price before shipping. Not advertising or saying who, just advising :)

Hows this? There is an unnamed store that sells shipped for less than your price before shipping. Not advertising or saying who, just advising :)

How's this: Wolverine sells fair prices and and pays to be on CGN and is probably the #1 store in all of Canada that fights so you can even buy ammo and enjoy this sport. Let consumers do the research and some retailers sell for less cause they bought for less at the time... Now run off to school and remember that Wolverine went to Parliament to fight - did the other unnamed store do that?

How's this: Wolverine sells fair prices and and pays to be on CGN and is probably the #1 store in all of Canada that fights so you can even buy ammo and enjoy this sport. Let consumers do the research and some retailers sell for less cause they bought for less at the time... Now run off to school and remember that Wolverine went to Parliament to fight - did the other unnamed store do that?

here here!!

Remember when wolverine backed a lottery based search of your home lmao? Dont talk to me about their activism. I'm just saying this is more expensive than other retailers. Encouraging competition =/= hating.

If this seems to be to expensive just wait a day or two. The wholesale cost of the lower grade chinese ammo that is not on stripper clips is now $20 more (dealer cost) than what Wolverine is selling this for. Its irrelevant though because Wolverine will sold out by then......

I hope wolverine has good strong packing people, they are going to have a busy weekend.

These clips would go nicely with the XCR Pistol mags inside a 7.62x39mm WS-MCR, should the rifles arrive into the shop from the courier overshooting them to BC. I wish I had the funds for it, but could someone with the cash buy the ammo and magazines, and have them held until they could be sent out with the MCR?

I can second that this is good stuff. I bought two crates of it in 2017 for $225 ea! Wolverine is a great operation and worthy of anyone's business.

wiserhood-society-400.jpg
Here here

Attachments

• wiserhood-society-400.jpg
    wiserhood-society-400.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 960
I've run this Czech X39 ammo from a 1972 batch over a chronograph. It was significantly more consistent than Winchester while box .223 ammo and several other types of factory ammo I ran that day (in different calibers). I was very surprised at the consistency. Great stuff....but yes corrosive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom