Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Availability of Kimber Rapide Black Ice

CGN Regular

Availability of Kimber Rapide Black Ice

When will the Kimber Rapide (Black Ice) 1911 be available in both 45ACP and 9mm? What will pricing be for each.

Business Member
    Hey there,

We have orders in with Kimber for each. Delivery is unknown, due to the massive disruption of US Government, courriers, and Canadian Government.

If you are interested in this model, your best bet is to place an order with your preferred dealer, and get on the list. Once we have a better idea of when these new pistols will be shipping, we can post here.

KGL

Stuck in purgatory for the last 10 years.
    How about in 10mm??
    Proud owner of a SIG P220 "Canuck"

I imagine a world of love, peace, and no wars. Then I imagine myself attacking that place because they would never expect it!

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    My god that is a sexy 1911.

Not the biggest Kimber fan, and most dealers have abandoned them completely in Canada, that is damn nice looking.
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

Awesome looking pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    Hey there,

We have orders in with Kimber for each. Delivery is unknown, due to the massive disruption of US Government, courriers, and Canadian Government.

If you are interested in this model, your best bet is to place an order with your preferred dealer, and get on the list. Once we have a better idea of when these new pistols will be shipping, we can post here.

KGL

Can you provide the small list of dealers that are still stocking Kimbers please, along with an MSRP
    Last edited by padawan; 04-13-2020 at 02:55 PM.

Murph83

Business Member
    We have orders in house with Kimber. However, their manufacturing plants are currently closed due to COVID. We do not have an eta at this time, as Kimber is unsure when they will be back up and running. Best bet is to place an order with your preferred dealer, so you are in line for when product starts to move again. We are able to place orders with Kimber, so any new orders will be in the queue when they re-open.

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    Can you provide the small list of dealers that are still stocking Kimbers please, along with an MSRP
    Any of our dealers are able to order Kimber for you. We have a dealer locator on our website: https://www.korthgroup.com/find_a_dealer

If you have any trouble placing an order, please send us a PM here, and we'll direct you to a dealer that can assist.

KGL

Is there a reason you keep dodging the Price question?

What is the Canadian MSRP ??

Murph83

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    Is there a reason you keep dodging the Price question?

What is the Canadian MSRP ??
    Likely due to the forex. The CAD to USD exchange has fluctuated +/- 5 cents inside the last 4 weeks. If Kimber isn't even open, the uncertainty of what the exchange rate will be when these things ship would make anyone reluctant to be committed to a price.

Quote Originally Posted by akira88 View Post
    Likely due to the forex. The CAD to USD exchange has fluctuated +/- 5 cents inside the last 4 weeks. If Kimber isn't even open, the uncertainty of what the exchange rate will be when these things ship would make anyone reluctant to be committed to a price.
    While I understand that completely, all the Korth Group keeps saying is “place an order, place an order” well, the dealers don’t have pricing and Korth won’t provide a price.....I’m sure as hell not putting a dime down on a firearm without even a ballpark figure provided.

Murph83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast