Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Availability of Kimber Rapide Black Ice

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    While I understand that completely, all the Korth Group keeps saying is “place an order, place an order” well, the dealers don’t have pricing and Korth won’t provide a price.....I’m sure as hell not putting a dime down on a firearm without even a ballpark figure provided.
    With you on that. I just told my Kimber dealer to keep my name on the list. He doesn't require any $$ down, and if he did, I would ask that it be refundable if the price doesn't work for me.

Either way, this is a sweet looking rig. But expect to pay more than the 2019 prices...a lot more.

It is nice though!

BANNED
    Great looking gun but why the French name?

CGN Regular
    Are Kimber Rapide (Black Ice) 1911 (45ACP & 9mm) available yet for dealers. I spoke to one dealer who said the distributor doesn't have any yet. Any time line on these being available?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetmail 12 View Post
    Are Kimber Rapide (Black Ice) 1911 (45ACP & 9mm) available yet for dealers. I spoke to one dealer who said the distributor doesn't have any yet. Any time line on these being available?
    None yet - Kimber was forced to close for a bit during the Rona, so they are behind. Additionally, Kimber is in process of moving their production facility from New York to Alabama, so they are fighting back orders on two fronts.

Suggested retail is around $2500, although dealers may sell for less.

Your best bet to ensure you get this pistol is to place an order, as we fill back orders to our dealers as we received them.

KGL

CGN Regular
    Are Kimber Rapide (Black Ice) 1911 (45ACP & 9mm) showing up anywhere yet? Not that I'm growing impatient but am considering moving on to something else because these things just aren't coming.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetmail 12 View Post
    Are Kimber Rapide (Black Ice) 1911 (45ACP & 9mm) showing up anywhere yet? Not that I'm growing impatient but am considering moving on to something else because these things just aren't coming.

Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for any Kimber at this time. Between Kimber's production facility move from New York to Alabama, and a several week COVID closure, they are way behind in production. We hope to see shipments start back up again soon, but do not have a set timeline.

KGL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for any Kimber at this time. Between Kimber's production facility move from New York to Alabama, and a several week COVID closure, they are way behind in production. We hope to see shipments start back up again soon, but do not have a set timeline.

KGL

Any updates ?
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    Any updates ?
    i second this i wouldn't mind having a kimber

Business Member
    No updates. Kimber has shipped only one order in the last 16 months and are unable to provide any info as to when we'll see another shipment. We hope to see movement soon, but are not overly optimistic.

KGL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast