Works now!

double gun

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Sorry I’m no computer guy but I can no longer get on your website - it says “403 forbidden”. I’m not sure if this is a problem with the website or on my end? Any thing I can do to fix this?

*update, for whatever reason it started working today - I appreciate all the help I got from everyone. *

Last edited:
Yes, others can - but I can’t anymore. I’ve tried all apples recommended fix’s but none work. They than suggested telling the website owner in case they have blocked my ip for some reason.

I've had the same thing happen to me on other web sites. I did a re-boot on my 'puter and I was back in business. Might be worth a try, if you haven't already.

Yes. It’s strange as I have been on the website for years - and only recently has it quit working.

Good evening double gun, I just tried Master-G's link and it worked from my ten year old computer. I was surprised!

Reboot your computer, if she's a lab-top turn it off and remove the battery for 2-3 minutes, this trick usually works for my old girl.

Thanks for the help, but these are iPads, and ive cleared all data, restarted them, and our internet connection and about 100 other things suggested by apple. No dice.

whose network are you surfing?? may be banned content, but then your on CGN so I am assuming that is not the case, the link works for me, and Anthony has been listing new stuff.........

No problems accessing the site from my Mac. OP did say he was using a tablet (iPad).
I tried it with my iPad too and it’s working fine. There aren’t many things that you can change in iOS so I’m wondering if maybe his ISP has messed something up.

double gun: if you have access to another internet source, like Tim Hortons or McDonalds or some other public WiFi, maybe try that (just try it from the safety of your car in the parking lot) and see if there’s a difference.

I appreciate the help, I will see if I can find another source. I also tried our laptop (not an apple) and it doesn’t work either.

This is what I get on three different iPads, and the home computer (not apple):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom