Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Support Your Canadian Ammunition Manufacturers - NOW IS THE TIME!

Always put Canada first!
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

CGN Regular
    I do not sell loaded ammunition. I just provide brass. However if you PM me your location I can give you the names of a few local commercial loaders closest to you.

Thanks for the link

Thanks for the info.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

CGN Regular
    I do not sell assembled ammunition - I only sell brass shell casings. To find an exhaustive list of who is legally allowed to manufacture ammunition for sale within Canada follow these instructions below.

To access the NRCAN Registry of all who is permitted to manufacturer ammunition within Canada. Go to this website and select classification "C.1 - Small arms cartridges" from the first drop down menu

CLICK HERE

Before I started to reload for myself, I tracked down and bought a thousand rounds of remanufactured ammo. At the time, the product they were offering was quite competitively priced, and they even had a little discount if you returned the boxes. In all the ammunition I purchased and sent down-range, there were exactly zero issues. I went on to buy several thousand more rounds. In fact, it was the piles of brass that I collected from those orders that inspired me to start reloading my own.

I think it's a difficult balance here in Canada where we, the consumer, want to get the best value for our money while supporting our local shops and services when we can. And those two things don't always line up. Lately, most of my purchasing decisions come down to whether or not the business actively supports our community in some way other than just selling goods.

While I'm not in the market for remanufactured ammo these days, I am often on the hunt for reloading components. I'll be reaching out to you guys to chat about brass.
    Proud member, and Field Officer with the CCFR

https://firearmrights.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepBrass View Post
    I do not sell assembled ammunition - I only sell brass shell casings. To find an exhaustive list of who is legally allowed to manufacture ammunition for sale within Canada follow these instructions below.

To access the NRCAN Registry of all who is permitted to manufacturer ammunition within Canada. Go to this website and select classification "C.1 - Small arms cartridges" from the first drop down menu

CLICK HERE
    That list is very hard to go through, how many actual commercial operations are there in Canada? I'd buy exclusively from them if I knew who they are.
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

Thanks for info and insight. I have only in the past few years begun purchasing large volumes of 9mm which led me to purchasing several cases of X-Metal from different retailers in my area. I am now about almost 4000 rounds into their ammo without a single failure. I am impressed with the quality and the price, I will be looking for Canadian production every chance I get and I think others shouldn’t hesitate. Just my experience and hope it helps if anyone is on the fence and worried they could get stuck with a case of FTF.

Quote Originally Posted by ih8ipods View Post
    That list is very hard to go through, how many actual commercial operations are there in Canada? I'd buy exclusively from them if I knew who they are.
    He has a good point. I believe if you PM BSB with your location, he can help.

Cheers,
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Regular
    I will work up a list by province. I am not recommending anyone particularly.