Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Support Your Canadian Ammunition Manufacturers - NOW IS THE TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by ih8ipods View Post
    To bad we dont have a company making .22lr. Its probably the most common round shot in Canada
    I just found "Sterling" does.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDL View Post
    CIL used to.
    IVI too.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer vagrantviking's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure Sterling Cross imports and repackages the 22lr under their own name.

Head stamp is an "R" on a badge or shield.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer vagrantviking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrantviking View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sterling Cross imports and repackages the 22lr under their own name.

Head stamp is an "R" on a badge or shield.
    I seem to have misplaced the "edit post" button. Weird.

Anyway: R (in shield) Rheinisch-Westfälische Sprengstoffe A-G, Nürnberg, Germany

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Tagged for reference .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

Any commercial loaders for 30-06?

CGN Regular
    IVI /GD (General Dynamics) does not do consumer sales, if there is a break in military production then they may operate on contract for a commercial entity such as Winchester. Very rarely do IVI things make it into the consumer markets, as we are typically willing to pay less then governments are. The only thing that you will get from GD is powder from Saint Marks Powder and that is through Hodgdon typically

X-Metal has no plans to load ammunition as of right now,they will not be added to the list.
    Sterling Cross (I am awaiting a response from them)

CGN Regular
    Great message. It hits close to home, my parents have had to shut down their small business and lay off most of their staff. Fortunately most of the staff are retirement age and work there for fun and to feed their hobby but I can't imagine how other places feel knowing many of their employees need to work.

Now is definitely the time to support small Canadian owned businesses. Hopefully the good thing from all of this is we all think a bit more of where our stuff comes from and who we are supporting when we buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDL View Post
    CIL used to.
    Wonder what happened to the tooling?
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yes, Canadian companies need to be innovative, there are thousands of old and antique calibers that are virtually impossible to get, anywhere, and they are expensive, if a Canadian company included all these extinct caliber including all the rimfire cartridges they would do well and could sell them all over the world, especially in the U.S.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".