Thread: 1 order, 2 tracking numbers?

CGN Regular

1 order, 2 tracking numbers?

I placed an order on Mar 12 or 13 and received the confirmation email on Mar 14 with a tracking number. Yesterday, March 19, I received a second email with a different tracking number. Neither tracking number works, so I'm assuming my order hasn't shipped yet. My credit card was charged on Mar 13.

Just curious as to what's up. Don't want to end up getting a double shipment.

It's just two different packages, either the shipping company split them or the got separated at some point. Nothing to worry about.
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
    It's just two different packages, either the shipping company split them or the got separated at some point. Nothing to worry about.
    That would make sense, considering part of the order is 1000 CamPro bullets and the other part are magazines. I hadn't though of that. Cheers!

There are actually a lot of scammers, but most of them usually use one-time accounts , and their number is simply impossible to calculate and they just do not give you peace of mind, until you Recently I started constantly receiving SMS and calls from a number that ended with the number 1010, at first I just ignored it and did not pick up the phone, but then this number began to call me at night, and this really annoyed me. I started to get very nervous about it and finally ventured to answer. You know, all I heard was faint breathing on the phone and silence. You can't even imagine how much this call at 2 am scares you. I started looking for this number on the Internet and the only thing I found was this link to the site https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-1010-meaning/ . There I learned more about the number 1010 and now I think that this number is calling me for a reason, but it is some kind of sign from above that encourages me to change. Maybe I'm just going crazy, but maybe there's something mysterious about it.
    Last edited by locker26; 11-04-2020 at 04:34 AM.

Another necro post. Awesome.