Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Capricmw firearm legal defence policy renewal

Capricmw firearm legal defence policy renewal

Just renewed my Firearm Legal Defence Policy for $85 yearly. Being a CSSA member, I got a $10 rebate.

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

IMO, it's money well spent and cheap peace-of-mind when I take into account the money I've spent over the years on guns, ammo and related stuff.

Just sayin'.
    Member: CPC, UCP, CSSA, and AFGA.

Unlike what the CCFR said, it’s available...
    Last edited by Jonesyatpl; 03-22-2020 at 12:09 AM.
    Less-reliant hobby farmer, proud dad, and marginal podcaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesyatpl View Post
    Unlike what. The CCFR said, it’s available...
    'Just sayin.' as in a situation where one doesn't have firearm legal defence insurance, no matter what the source, and having to pay legal costs out of pocket.

CGN frequent flyer chopperbubba's Avatar
    Good for you! Hope it doesn’t come down to that, but the more this CONVI-19 continues to snowball, the more likelihood that personal defence will come by way of the gun or anything you can get your hands on? Preparing for the worst in criminal or civil litigation, is a good move on your part.

Hopefully, once the dust clears, the conversation of personal defence(especially for rural folk) becomes reality in Canada? Not holding my breath however, people will do what they have to do, in order to keep ones family safe. Back in the day, my dear grandma carried a .38 in her pocket, and Derringer in her dress when collecting insurance door-to-door back in the 40’s/50’, not long after a farmer(and lone shark), was found murdered by gunshot out in the sticks! No cop or politician would’ve batted an eye, had she been searched, and I’m sure the police would’ve handed her a couple of boxes or two of shells, and sent her on her merry way!

In these fragile times, I honestly couldn’t see any jury say otherwise, unless of course, it has a racial components in which the msm and LPC jump on, and try to influence the courts like they did with the Boushie raiding party? With a crisis like this, the police response times are virtually non existent, in which we’re basically on our own. The quicker people realize that, the better it is to drop this phoney “assault weapon” rhetoric, and focus on the criminal element. Kudos for future planning, if that day regrettably happens. Caution over error!
    Last edited by chopperbubba; 03-21-2020 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chopperbubba View Post
    Good for you! Hope it doesn’t come down to that, but the more this CONVI-19 continues to snowball, the more likelihood that personal defence will come by way of the gun or anything you can get your hands on? Preparing for the worst in criminal or civil litigation, is a good move on your part.

Hopefully, once the dust clears, the conversation of personal defence(especially for rural folk) becomes reality in Canada? Not holding my breath however, people will do what they have to do, in order to keep ones family safe. Back in the day, my dear grandma carried a .38 in her pocket, and Derringer in her dress when collecting insurance door-to-door back in the 40’s/50’, not long after a farmer(and lone shark), was found murdered by gunshot out in the sticks! No cop or politician would’ve batted an eye, had she been searched, and I’m sure the police would’ve handed her a couple of boxes or two of shells, and sent her on her merry way!

In these fragile times, I honestly couldn’t see any jury say otherwise, unless of course, it has a racial components in which the msm and LPC jump on, and try to influence the courts like they did with the Boushie raiding party? With a crisis like this, the police response times are virtually non existent, in which we’re basically on our own. The quicker people realize that, the better it is to drop this phoney “assault weapon” rhetoric, and focus on the criminal element. Kudos for future planning, if that day regrettably happens. Caution over error!
    Well said!

Just to clarify, I bought mine from Zach as well....
    Less-reliant hobby farmer, proud dad, and marginal podcaster.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stratosonic View Post
    Just renewed my Firearm Legal Defence Policy for $85 yearly. Being a CSSA member, I got a $10 rebate.

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

IMO, it's money well spent and cheap peace-of-mind when I take into account the money I've spent over the years on guns, ammo and related stuff.

Just sayin'.
    Thank you!!

I have had this insurance since 2015. I was debating wether to buy it or not and then Zach addressed all my concerns. Within 2 months of purchasing this insurance, I became a victim with a disgruntled co-worker making false accusation as a result, my firearms being taken away and licence being suspended. I was able to retain the best lawyer available (Russ Chamberlain) and my legal expense of $15000.00 was taken care by FLD. I am so glad I had this insurance and now I have the higher coverage. Its a must have insurance for every firearm owner and is no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesyatpl View Post
    Just to clarify, I bought mine from Zach as well....
    Ditto for me and my wife, just renewed as well. Crazy times can bring bad things.

Every law abiding firearms owner in Canada needs this. It's affordable and necessary in these troubled times we are going to face......

Please be safe everyone!........
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBeast View Post
    I have had this insurance since 2015. I was debating wether to buy it or not and then Zach addressed all my concerns. Within 2 months of purchasing this insurance, I became a victim with a disgruntled co-worker making false accusation as a result, my firearms being taken away and licence being suspended. I was able to retain the best lawyer available (Russ Chamberlain) and my legal expense of $15000.00 was taken care by FLD. I am so glad I had this insurance and now I have the higher coverage. Its a must have insurance for every firearm owner and is no brainer.
    We’re very happy to have been there for you!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast