Always impressed with Al Flaherty's!!

Thread: Always impressed with Al Flaherty's!!

Tags: None

Beauvais98 said:

Thumbs up Always impressed with Al Flaherty's!!

Ever since I found out this gem of a store a year or so ago, Al Flaherty's is now my first stop when shopping online.

They are head and shoulders above the competition in terms of efficiency and speed.

Even in times of great demand, they still manage to ship out my orders the same day as I place them, or the very next day.

Keep up your great work, Al Flaherty's!

2. rmsg0040 said:
    They are good, bought some 9mm ammo from them last week, best price around in bulk right now. Maybe 2 hours later the order was ready to pickup.

3. pju40 said:
    I used to visit the store when I lived in Mississauga. I now live in Blue Mountain. I always enjoyed the store. Yesterday afternoon I ordered a shotgun, ammo,Buckknife, and a few other items I required, on line from their website. It arrived via UPS this afternoon. Less than 24 hours from Toronto to here!!! Everything was very well packaged and arrived intact. Fantastic service. Now my favourite outdoor store. Bass Pro could learn tons from this indépendant. Thank you Al Flaherty staff!

Sidearm Sambo said:
    So far so good for me. Im waiting on last order. However its the transfer that is the fly in the ointment. RCMP are apparently understaffed during this virus

Greenfrog said:
    This is a great shop! Excellent service.

tivatian said:
    Ordered in yesterday, and the scope is on the way already today. THAnks!

7. Darrenjos said:
    yap ordered from them as well, great!

brendanlfk said:
    First time buying anything from them and I am extremely happy. I placed an order on Sunday and my order arrived on Tuesday. Great communication, excellent packing, I am a very happy camper. I will be a repeat customer

Rainin said:
    Fully agreed. One of my few 'go-to' stores.

10. TKB35 said:
    Made a few orders through them the last few months and have been extremely impressed with their quickness and service. Highly recommend.