Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Always impressed with Al Flaherty's!!

Yah great company .
    My post are 100% typed on iPhone and I have fat fingers . What looks like poor grammar or punctuation is just my own laziness. Misspelled words and are autocorrected to something else .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Al's is a great store. Lots of my business over the years.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

Yep been in store years ago. First time ordering online. 1 day shipping. Im still trying to comprehend it lol that's unheard of especially in these times. Very impressed. They have my business 100%

CGN frequent flyer
    They are fantastic for things they have in stock ...

Order at one's lunch break, ready to ship before one's finished working, picked by a courier before one's dinner and delivered next day (in GTA)..

But, too many things are routinely not in stock, too many are not even on the list to order, and for many types of ammo - no bulk pricing ...

as they say, even the Sun has dark spots ...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SLToronto View Post
    They are fantastic for things they have in stock ...

Order at one's lunch break, ready to ship before one's finished working, picked by a courier before one's dinner and delivered next day (in GTA)..

But, too many things are routinely not in stock, too many are not even on the list to order, and for many types of ammo - no bulk pricing ...

as they say, even the Sun has dark spots ...
    I believe for ammo, those common calibers sell in bulk they do have bulk price. Or jusy give them a call or email you will get response pretty much instantly.

They have great service.

Just got a new red dot from them yesterday. Shipped and arrived in a very fast manner.🤙🏽

CGN Regular
    i have ordered twice from them in the past month (never ordered from them prior to this). Both orders shipped the next day. The first one came well packaged, still waiting on the second one to arrive. Both were great prices.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ya they havd quickly become one of my favorite stores.

I received my order from Al's this week. Just as advised. Every time i have called or emailed the staff has been direct and respectful. Great service. My next purchase will definitely be with Al's. Thank you again! Keep up the great service.

Another satisfied customer...online order delivered within 24 hours during pandemic. A+++

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast