Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Shipping Continues

Free Shipping Continues

Many thanks to the CGN members that have supported me for my first few months on CGN.

Shipping on all orders over $150 to Canadian addresses is free!
    For orders under $150, enter discount code CGN at checkout and shipping will be free on your order. This CGN discount code is a temporary offer, but will likely continue into the summer.

Thanks again!
    Glenn.
    Last edited by Range Rabbit; 10-16-2019 at 04:48 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Thank you for providing great products at a great price. I love my new steel targets.

Any chance you'll be adding staked gongs or targets in the future? An 8" square or round target with built in stakes would be the cats meow for impromptu setups.
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by jparent View Post
    Any chance you'll be adding staked gongs or targets in the future? An 8" square or round target with built in stakes would be the cats meow for impromptu setups.
    Was kinda hoping for something like these too. Is the base of the knock down bowling pin and turkey big enough for stand on their own or do you need the knock down holder systems?

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Great product, taking ######....and Free shipping....will have a look at what I need for the upcoming season

Quote Originally Posted by Tcost View Post
    Was kinda hoping for something like these too. Is the base of the knock down bowling pin and turkey big enough for stand on their own or do you need the knock down holder systems?
    The base of each KnockDown Target is 2" x 4", so you could balance them on a 2x4, or put them on a pile of sand, or whatever. Our KnockDown Targets have holes in them so you can tether them to a stand and avoid having to bend to pick them up out of them mud. Our stands have a matching hole.

Top Tip- DON'T put knockdown targets on rocks! KnockDown targets are usually shot with pistols, so you're pretty close. A bullet fragment could splash down from the target face, and ricochet off the rock back towards the shooter. 2x4 good, rock bad.
    Glenn.

Quote Originally Posted by jparent View Post
    Thank you for providing great products at a great price. I love my new steel targets.

Thanks for the kind words. I make and sell 'GroundSpikes' which are AR500 spikes with hole-spacing that matches the gongs. So you could bolt your existing steel targets to a GroundSpike, stab it into the earth, and yer done.
    Click Here

Just thought id do a little review for Range Rabbit.

Received my package and something was missing. Emailed Glen... might as well have called, cause he contacted me right away, fixed it, and then some

Thanks Range Rabbit I'm sure well do business again

CGN Regular
    Order placed Thanks for the free shipping +1

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Almost placed an order........ I do not understand why your site charges me the QST

I took Glenn up the free shipping offer and couldn't be happier.
    It took just a couple days for my order to arrive and everything is great!
    Great customer service, fast shipping and a quality product.
    THANKS AGAIN!
    Last edited by willisjake; 06-14-2017 at 04:26 PM.
    The .22 is a gateway gun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast