Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amidst the chaos....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Give them a call won't hurt, perhaps it was lost in the shuffle. They might even add a little something, something, in your order for the delay.
    I've always had an A1 experience here, so even to be misplaced would be a shock. They're too sharp for that

CGN Regular
    I ordered CCI Blazer on Tuesday March 24, order received in another province on the 25th.

We are far away from the 10 days of waiting announced by other stores ...

Thanks FOC

I ordered the Blazer 9mm 1000-count on Sunday (March 22), and my order is still "Held" with UPS.

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Please PM me your order number and a contact phone number and I will sort this out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    I've been sitting with a 'label created' status since the 17th...short straw.

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    It's no biggie - as someone in supply chain I just have OCD with open orders. Haha. Hope you guys are doing well.

+1, super fast service, greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    It's no biggie - as someone in supply chain I just have OCD with open orders. Haha. Hope you guys are doing well.
    Is it a restricted firearm? Because that's my situation, too. Ordered a stripped lower on the 19th, label created since the 20th. It's just them having to wait for the transfer to go through before they can actually ship it.

No idea whether they'll give a call/send an email when the transfer has gone through and the item will actually be shipping, in the past I've always just gone into the store and picked it up, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kombatnt View Post
    I ordered the Blazer 9mm 1000-count on Sunday (March 22), and my order is still "Held" with UPS.
    I should’ve waited a few more hours. It was just delivered!

That's good service. I've had a bummer with Canada Post. I have made several purchases from P&D in Edmonton over the years and they are always awesome. I bought two cans of '00' from them last week and a new Remington 870DM. The cans came via Canpar and arrived within a day. My Remington is still hanging in the wind. I've done all I can contacting Canada Post and all they can tell me is yes, your item is hanging in the wind.

Just wanted to say thanks for the great service! Been in a few times and ordered online; each time, professional and prompt service, great communication. Keep up the good work and stay safe during this strange times.
    "If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, you can better serve your country by living somewhere else." -Stompin Tom Connors

Hard times create strong men; Strong men create good times; Good times create weak men; Weak men create hard times. Steady up...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast