Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amidst the chaos....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar

Amidst the chaos....

Amidst the chaos FOC has got their s#!t together!!!

Just wanted to say how awesome you guys are. Placed an order Saturday evening and my Canpar guy already delivered it. Less than 3 full days from order to delivery and that includes the weekend. While other dealers on the forum are falling apart at the seams and customers are freaking out because of the delays... FOC is kicking ass!!!

Thank you for busting your butts through the chaos and most importantly, stay safe and stay healthy.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Thanks for the support! We are working very hard to get orders out as quickly as possible.

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Outlet Canada View Post
    Thanks for the support! We are working very hard to get orders out as quickly as possible.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Here here! I had the same experience: FOC provided incredibly fast turn around on my purchase, double so give the current state of events. BIG thanks to the team!

I was shocked to see Canpar in my driveway this morning, I placed my order less than 48 hours before I received it and I am 4 hours drive from the store....Amazing service guys, great job and thanks for staying open during this crazy time.
    CCFR CPC

+1 Thanks FOC had to grab a 500 barnaul 7.62 i think i ordered sunday and it showed last night ......awesome

ordered some .223 Sunday night and it was at my door Tuesday evening... amazing!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    I've been sitting with a 'label created' status since the 17th...short straw.

Considering FOC organized an awesome TACCOM last year and I am looking forward to this years(ticket purchased) I am not surprised. Great to see the whole FOC team holding the line, and continuing to strive for even greater levels of CS during the CV19 epidemic. Stay safe and healthy to you and yours, God bless.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    I've been sitting with a 'label created' status since the 17th...short straw.
    Give them a call won't hurt, perhaps it was lost in the shuffle. They might even add a little something, something, in your order for the delay.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast