Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: To help everyone understand...

To help everyone understand...

We understand there is some frustration, we have a lot of new customers everyday and although it seems pretty streamlined to us I can see how it gets confusing and delays are difficult for alot of people to accept, they think Amazon is the norm.

In a perfect world, if we have complete control over the whole process I'm sure everyone would be much happier, I can definitely say we would be smiling from ear to ear.

Unfortunately in order to migrate defense products between countries there are so many Government entities involved that we are required to work with it can cause serious delays if everyone isn't working at the same pace. That is where the process breaks down, keep in mind the virus didn't help, nor did the countries shutting down make anything easier.

We can not explain the complete process without coming across as complaining so it is just easier to take our lumps so to speak.

We are in the business of bringing joy and happiness to everyone, unfortunately we can not move as fast as we would like, nor can we speed up the wheel when it comes to the Government and people working from home.

I am writing this to help you understand, if we are delayed it revolves around things being out of our control. IRUNGUNS always pulls through, and as much as we love to help everyone out, yelling or being belligerent to our staff is not going to end well for anyone.

Put yourself in their position for a second.

If you call up and are polite and can have a decent conversation chances are that person will bend over backwards for you, they will also take the time to explain what is going on. If you send a nasty email or are rude to the ladies that work for us, where is that going to get you. Nowhere... Grow up, we understand and share your frustration but we are not your therapist or your punching bag.

Please, we kindly ask that you be nice. If delays are unacceptable in your world then I think it's best you only purchase from our Canadian site: Canadian site www.irunguns.ca

Our US site is where all products require export and are located in the United States www.irunguns.com

Lastly, imports are for third party purchases only, not for anything purchased from IRUNGUNS. The $25.00USD flat rate shipping will cover everything required to bring the product to our Canadian facility. Magazines are also pinned to Canadian regulations free of charge.

We will leave this thread open, if you derail it or are belligerent your comments will be deleted.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 06-02-2020 at 11:15 AM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I have never understood yelling at people who have no connection to the problem. I have witnessed it thousands of times working in service industries most of my life. For what it is worth you have my permission to refund and refuse service to anyone who would rather yell at your staff than learn about the process. They are welcome to buy the 900 dollar used Ruger American ranches on the EE

Quote Originally Posted by new210/22 View Post
    I have never understood yelling at people who have no connection to the problem.
    This... so many times... people are so neurotic - there's therapy for that. Unfortunately, we are in a time where people are at home (or work), stressed to the gills. Many have watched their savings evaporate, their businesses die, all the while the government spending into oblivion. I think we're starting to just witness the tip of the iceberg, and the riots are only the beginning.

To the IRG team:
    You guys are awesome. My transactions with you have been excellent.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    I can't believe that people still ask why your website is in US dollars?
    Maybe you should do a post on countries and there currency? and how that works?, although I'm guessing it wouldn't help here.
    Cheers
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

CGN Regular
    I think part of the problem is people seeing some good deals, rushing to purchase without reading all the information I.R.G. has on costs and shipping, and shipping dates. Only to complain later about two shipping costs, and "I bought from your U.S. store and why wasn't my purchase here two days later". But the same people would happily do a pre-order, waiting months for an item that may or may not get there.

Like any other business, they have outside government controls, which they do not control, and now covid 19 in the mix.

As they ask, stay polite and calm. You will get your order as quickly as they can. Yes, I like dealing with I.R.G., but have also found good deals at other stores listed on C.G.N.. None of them are in business to piss people off.

P.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Illiteracy and impatience. Those are the two root causes of all the troubles.

IRG is awesome to deal with if you don't suffer from either.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

If you want something right now, go to the store and buy it, pay the price.
    Otherwise order online, get the great deal and wait. It's not like you really need it right NOW.
    Don't forget, keyboard commando's are always tough guys from the safety behind their screen.

I've purchased 3 firearms and a lower from IRG, never any surprises or issues, one was from a gun shop in Tennessee that shipped to their office in Arizona for import.. Always helpful and polite but some people you can just never please.

Manners and respect cost nothing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Love dealing with IRG, always a good experience dealing with them
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast