Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SFRC Shipping Update Etc, Mar 24th

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    You guys run a great business. Happy to buy from you.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    Any news on when Dave may be back in ? Ive been trying to get a hold of him.
    He's off for a week or so. Dave isn't a spring chicken anymore and he's staying at home a couple weeks....there is a bit of a virus outbreak going on...its in the news

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Joe549 View Post
    How far behind are you on filling orders? I placed one on the 20th and it's still showing as 'awaiting fulfillment'.....
    Just pm'd you.

Ryan

We're almost caught up. Currently we have two shifts of people boxing parcels 7 days a week and they are working 2 days on, 2 days off with no contact between shifts. Everything get sanitized at the end of the day. It adds a bit more work into everyone's day but we want to keep everyone safe. We've also given the courier drivers Purcell and gloves to use on their routes if they need it.

Ryan

Keep up the great work. My AR mags arrived really quick!

Awesome work guys thank you very much !

Ordered on Tuesday and shipped on Wednesday! Great job!
    I love the smell of cosmoline in the morning

By far nobody has been able to ship anywhere near as quick as you guys during these last two weeks... I got my order from you FOUR days after placing it online! I’m waiting on orders form other retailers for 8+ days... keep up the good work!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Albguy40 View Post
    By far nobody has been able to ship anywhere near as quick as you guys during these last two weeks... I got my order from you FOUR days after placing it online! I’m waiting on orders form other retailers for 8+ days... keep up the good work!
    Exactly!!!
    You guys are the standard for excellent customer services
    I got both my 2 separate orders the day after they were placed online
    Thank you!!

I placed an order online on Sunday, Monday it was fulfilled and shipped out. Great and fast service as always.

UPS on the other hand decided to hold one of the two parcels that were shipped together. The first parcel weighing 7lbs arrived on Tuesday, but the second parcel weighing 27lbs was held back. Every morning since then I get another email that its being held for another day. I asked the driver who brought the first parcel why one was held and not the other seeing as they went out together, and he had no idea, he didn't think it made any sense to have to make two trips to the same address.

I'm not complaining here, just wanted to share what is happening with my shipment in case anyone else is having delays. Hoping for delivery tomorrow.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast