Thread: How do I complete my order, is shipping and GST

How do I complete my order, is shipping and GST

Hi Irunguns
    I was working on my first purchase from your site this evening but got distracted by my job for a few minutes after filling out the payment section for my purchase. When I went to pay for shipping and GST the site said I was times out and I cannot figure out how to complete my order.
    Thanks
    Windy
    I have a fever! and the only prescription is more Cowbell! - Christopher Walken

Please PM us your order number, if you did not get one the order did not go through.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by windy View Post
    Hi Irunguns
    I was working on my first purchase from your site this evening but got distracted by my job for a few minutes after filling out the payment section for my purchase. When I went to pay for shipping and GST the site said I was times out and I cannot figure out how to complete my order.
    Thanks
    Windy

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I got it figured out. I think my issue was that I was on mobile and night shift. Bad combo. Everything worked fine on the laptop.
    Thanks
    Chris
    I have a fever! and the only prescription is more Cowbell! - Christopher Walken

lol... I'm glad you're good to go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by windy View Post
    I got it figured out. I think my issue was that I was on mobile and night shift. Bad combo. Everything worked fine on the laptop.
    Thanks
    Chris

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I am having the same problem.

Can't figure out how to pay for the GST and shipping.

I sent you a PM, also left a message.

Thanks