Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customer review of tenda!!

Customer review of tenda!!

By far one of the best priced and easiest company to deal with. Ordered a #### tonne of ammo from them the past month and even in the current situation they had it processed and shipped extremely fast! And extremely fair priced compared to other places!!!! You gain a customer for life! Keep up the great service!

Shawn

Great. I like them too.
    But.. customer review of dealers on CGN is something that should disappears..not usefull in my book.

CGN frequent flyer
    Like every person (be it physical or legal), Tenda has her lovers and haters .. and some between the extremes ..

had, has and will have always ( until the end, I mean) …

and in our times of instant gratification, there will be a lot of spoiled brats who fill the columns of the haters ..
    the people who are reasonable will tend to belong to the lovers … to a certain degree ..

personally, I appreciate them very much, and of course, sh.t happens, it's a life ..

remember, we got kicked out of the Paradise … for our own sins ...

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Great. I like them too.
    But.. customer review of dealers on CGN is something that should disappears..not usefull in my book.
    WHY ..... because they are CGN Sponsors , Trust is big issue when buying and selling Firearms and accessories. Why do we provide Trader Ratings on our individual CGN trades/sales ? Dealers should be no different that individual CGN Members , held to account ! And when CGN threads disappear with a “Keystroke” , one should ask Why ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar
    great store in the GTA for walk-ins. usually instock or similar items available at fair prices.

CGN frequent flyer
    Great. I like them too.
    I see you have the "everything should be changed according to my standards and opinions" disease.

Ignore the reviews if you don't find them useful. But there's nothing wrong in sharing info and opinions about who we give money to.

Youza.

Great. I like them too.
    So you want to hide that sometimes they take your money, and not tell you an item is out of stock. And carry on, like nothing is the matter.

I dealt with them, but I had to make sure they physically had an item. Since I read a few reviews that they are known for selling something they physically don't have.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

BANNED
    I have never had any issues with them and I have been order primers and projectiles every second month for years.

Lol, delete the bad but add the "I love you posts", nice
    "If you wanted me to fix it right it would have cost you more"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Did you actually interact with their customer service in any way? Or was it “I got my order without issue so by default their customer service is assumed to be good”.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast