Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ruger American Ranch in 5.56 489.00USD in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by locgo View Post
    My parcel surfaced in Stoney Creek this afternoon instead of the expected Mississauga sorting centre. I suspect others who ordered from IRG in southern Ontario should also be shortly notified.
    Yup, same here!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    My parcel surfaced in Stoney Creek this afternoon instead of the expected Mississauga sorting centre. I suspect others who ordered from IRG in southern Ontario should also be shortly notified.
    Mine too. But even though I signed up for email notifications for delivery status updates I never got one. CP never ceases to underwhelm. Will be interesting to see how long it takes for CP to get it from Stoney Creek to me (about a 45 minute drive).

YES! Finally~~~~~ Not sure if my investigation ticket helped.

I successfully opened a ticket with CSR last Friday and told them this is a firearm and it looks like that shipment has more than one in this truck. If they don't allow me to open a ticket I will call RCMP to report this concern. I would like to know whom RCMP should talk to.

Guess what ? Then the ticket got opened... LOL

And mine has been step further today as it arrived in local warehouse now.
    Last edited by alafly; 06-28-2020 at 05:27 PM.

Having trouble getting through to the sales department to finalize the order. Just rings to voicemail

Edit: all good!!
    Last edited by MBaker; 06-30-2020 at 07:03 AM.
    An armed individual is a citizen, an unarmed individual is a subject. Gun control is not about controlling guns, it’s about controlling those who use the guns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alafly View Post
    .... And mine has been step further today as it arrived in local warehouse now.
    Mine arrived at the local warehouse as well...surprisingly it only spent about 15 hours in Stoney Creek but has now sat at the Kitchener warehouse for a day and a half so far. I won’t be buying anything that ships via Canada Post until they appear to get their chit together.

Quote Originally Posted by Runningfool View Post
    Mine arrived at the local warehouse as well...surprisingly it only spent about 15 hours in Stoney Creek but has now sat at the Kitchener warehouse for a day and a half so far. I won’t be buying anything that ships via Canada Post until they appear to get their chit together.
    Just picked up the package from my local Kitchener post office. They delivered the notice card early morning.

The FDE color matching is much better than my FDE FX-9. LOL

Last edited by alafly; 06-30-2020 at 12:13 AM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hokus Grey's Avatar
    They IRG, can you get a 5.56 magwell for these rifles?

I'm wondering about the mod to the 7.62x39 RAR
    #BeLoveCreateProtect

Is there another way to order? Website wont except my town address etc. Tried 3 times.
    If all it took was closing a couple of shooting ranges to stop gun-toting Yanks from coming to our city, maybe we should have shut the doors on these clubs years ago.-Adam Vaughan, City Councillor, Toronto. now a Federal Liberal

I picked mine up at the postal outlet yesterday, thank you IRG for helping me acquiring this really cool looking rifle. I give you guys a 10 out of 10. Canada Post, well they get zero point zero.....today, Im going to scavenge a scope off of one of my newly prohibited rifles and give it new life on the Ruger.
    Last edited by NoDanger; 06-30-2020 at 10:12 AM.
    Monsters exist, but they are too few in number to be truly dangerous. More dangerous are the common men, the functionaries ready to believe and to act without asking questions. Primo Levi - Auschwitz Survivor